An hour later, Milo had fallen asleep on me. I hear the door unlock as i shut Milo's door slightly and head downstairs - seeing Harry in the kitchen.

"What's this?" I frown at the flowers and bags, he'd walked in with.

He grins setting everything out. "These, are for you." He smiles proudly as he hands me the beautiful bouquet of red and white roses.

"Harry I-"

   "And.." He cuts me off.

He puts his hand into the first bag. "I bought 3 types of chocolate, each your favourite but i know you like a selection." He smiles placing them down going back into the bag. "Orange juice, the low in sugar but no bits, and apple juice but the fresh squeezed because i know the baby doesn't like it concentrated."

I smiled at how sweet and thoughtful he is.

   "Some fluffy socks because i know you hate cold feet, but i know you only like to wear these types in bed." He handed me some beautifully designed red socks with cute reindeer's on. "And, two bottles of your favourite bubble bath." He let out a breath.

I took it all in. I was an absolute bitch to him, and yet he goes out and does all of this for me?

I'm soon in his arms kissing him. "You," I kiss his lips. "-Are amazing Mr Styles."

   "And so are you," He kisses me. "-Miss Orchid."

I smile kissing him once more. "I love you more than words can describe."

   "And i love you more than anything in this entire world, Milo's an exception." He adds.

I chuckle kissing him again. "I plan on using all of these things." I say looking over everything he's bought me. "But i think first, i need a nice soapy bubble bath with the help of my seriously hot boyfriend, what do you say?" I quirk an eyebrow.

He tugs on my jeans. "I say, meet you there." He smirks kissing my lips yet again.

I woke up today feeling really.. bleugh.

               Pregnancy isn't a pretty colour on me.

   "Happy christmas eve!" Milo and Harry smile as they walk into the bedroom, Harry holding a cup of tea and Milo holding my toast.

I sit up smiling, "Thank you boys." I hold my bump as i eat.

   "I like it now it's starting to look like an actual bump." Harry smiled placing his hand on it. Milo was on the end of our bed watching a christmas animated programme as i ate slowly.

"I like it now  that i actually look pregnant and not just fat." I smile. "I thought i felt her kick earlier."

   "Her?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"I think it'll be a girl. I feel it in my waters." I wink.

He shakes his head. "I'd love a little girl." He sighs rubbing my bump. "Someone to protect, worship,cater to every single second of the day. Someone who i can tell about the world, teach her that her last boyfriend wasn't right because he was no where near good enough for her. Tell her if becoming a dancer is her dream then i'll be at every dance recital if i have to."

I smile, tears in my eyes.

   "I guess having a little girl would complete the family." He smiled his hand resting on my bump, looking at Milo watching the tv.

And just like that we felt the bump kick.

Harry and i looked at eachother wide eyed.

"She kicked!" I squealed excitedly.