I read the article that's displayed on the screen and hear someone walking down the stairs.

The bedroom door opens. It's just him.

He looks at me and has an irritated look. He closes the door. "I hate them", he mumbles walking to the bathroom.

That's not true. Deep down I know he loves them. They're just not saying the things he wants to hear.

I see standing in front of the bathroom mirror just staring at himself. His forehead vein is noticeable.

I turn my head back to the screen.

Shatter

I jump and look over to the bathroom and see that Grayson threw a glass cup at the ground. "Grayson!" I say getting off the bed.

"This is bullshit Anna", he says. I walk to the door way of the bathroom. Glass was all over the floor. He stood there with his hands on the counter.

His eyes were dark hazel. I'm not sure if I should touch him or not. Should I help him or talk to him?

He looks over at me. "This is your fault".

The words he spoke made my eyes sting. "You nasty whore", he mutters.

He pushes me aside from the door and storms out of the bedroom. I'm now scarred from his words.

I stood there speechless. I was scared. Scared of him. Scared of having this baby.

---

Grayson's POV

I left the house and drove away. I was so angry. Nothing was going my way. Nothing.

Everyone said they would support us. Now they're offending us. I've never been this mad.

I drove to the woods anna and I ran through to get to an open plain. We stared at the stars that night.

I parked my car and entered the dark woods. The sounds of my footsteps stepping on sticks and leaves were heard.

I could hear the sound of crickets. I look up and see stars. I needed a better view.

I make it into the large open plain. I find the spot anna and I laid at. I sit down and look up.

I was lost and confused. No one was helping me. But there actually was one person... anna. She did nothing wrong.

"Oh my god", I say. "I called her a whore", I say breathlessly.

Why did I call her that!! I had no reason to. And I left her. That's the worst part.

Anna's POV

It's been two hours since grayson had left. My family had left to go back home. Everyone else went off to sleep.

I dried my hair from the shower I took. I looked through a pile of clothes and find my favorite shirt of Grayson's.

It's a long sleeved pink shirt.

It's big on me, which I enjoyed. I put it on and slide on a pair of my panties.

I get underneath the bed sheets and rest my eyes. I was still crying. My eyes were tired. I needed to sleep.

Step step step

I hear someone walking down the carpet stairs. The door opens slowly and I feel quiet warm tears slide down my cheeks already knowing it's the man who called me a 'nasty whore'.

I open my eyes slightly and see grayson. He doesn't look over at me once. The closes slowly. He slowly pulls his shirt off over his head.

He looks at his shirt and brings it over to his laundry basket. His back is faced towards me. It's like as if I'm not even here.