Twenty two

Both of our families were having dinner tonight at Grayson's house. I guess it's my house too. I guess I'll just refer to it as my home now.

I looked through my closet for something to wear. I saw a nice white blouse and a pair of light blue ripped jeans.

I put that on and put on my light brown sandals. I straightened my hair and fixed my makeup.

Grayson was upstairs helping his mom cook. His dad was outside with my dad talking about work. My mom was cleaning her house. Ethan and drew were watching a football game upstairs. Sierra and Cameron were at the store.

I finished with applying a light pink matte lip stick and turned my bedroom light off.

I walked up the stairs to the kitchen. I see Grayson reading the back of a food box.

"Having trouble there?" I ask. He looks over at me and chuckles. "I suck at reading", he says.

"I know". I walk over to him and look at the box with him. "Read it to me", I say. "Ann, I'm not a kinderg-"

"Just read it", I say. He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Turn t..te...ten.. no. Turn the av- ov- oven", he says. "Okay okay, I'll read it", I say taking the box away from him.

---

I sat next to Grayson at the dinner table. Everyone was at the table.
Ethan, Drew, Sierra, Cameron, my mom, my dad, Lisa, and Sean.

The sounds of silverware hits and scrapes against the white plates.

There's awkward silence here and there. I'm not surprised. Me being pregnant with my families best friends son is quite shocking.

"Daddy, can you pass me the salt?" Ethan asks looking at Grayson.

"What did you just call me?" Sean asks. "Oh, sorry, dad. I was actually talking to g-" I kick his leg making him stop talking.

Lisa massages her temples. "Ethan stop", she says. Cameron and Sierra give Grayson a weird look while Drew and Ethan chuckle.

Grayson rolls his eyes. "You call grayson daddy?" My dad asks.

Ethan Dolan I swear I will kill you

"Oh, no sir. You see, that's annas nick name for him", he says. I drop my fork on my plate and leave the table.

I open the basement door and walk down the stairs.

Grayson's POV

I death stare Ethan in shock. I mouth "what the fuck is wrong with you!"

"Ethan go upstairs", my mom says firmly. He sighs. "No, how about he goes to apologize", Abby says. "No, this is unacceptable. Her calling you daddy? No. Hell no!" Joe yells.

I continue eating as everyone argues.

Damn, this isn't gonna work.

"It's not my fault they're so fucking loud", Ethan mutters. "This is why I don't get any sleep every single night", he adds.

No one speaks. I look up from my plate and see everyone staring at me. "What?" I say dropping my silverware onto my plate.

I didn't feel like talking anymore about this right now. I scootch my chair back and stand up. I walk away and head downstairs.

Anna's POV

I was so done with everyone's bullshit.

I sat on the bed with my laptop working on school work. Since Grayson and I decided to not attend public school, we're now doing online school.