Chapter 16

I nod slowly as Harry gets up off the couch. He comes closer but stops a few inches away.

"We need to break up." It hits me like a ton of bricks.

"What. Why?" He looks me in the eye.

"All the stuff that has happened doesn't look good for me. I just don't want to be with you anymore. I'm sorr-" He doesn't even get a chance to finish the sentence before I slap him across the face with all the strength I have. Apparently that's alot because it leaves a big red welt and bleeding scratch on his cheek. I laugh and flip him off. He gives me a pissed smile before looking at the wall by the kitchen. I go into his bedroom and get my stuff then go into the bathroom and put the rest of my stuff in my bag. I turn around and Harry is leaning against the door frame. I shove past him and walk to the door. I grab my purse and open the door.

"Wait!" I pause almost hoping he was telling me to come back.

"You almost forgot your phone." My face falls as I reach to get my phone. I slam the door behind me and carry my bag to my car. I sit in my car and let the tears go. I rest my head on the steering wheel hitting it with the palm if my hand. I swallow and wipe my tears. I buckle my seat and put my car in reverse. I pull away from Harry's place and drive away.

I drive around for a while before deciding to go to a hotel. I pull into a nice hotel. I walk in with my bag and walk to the reception desk.

"Room for one please." I say. The lady nods.

"Oh my gosh your Harry Styles girlfriend." She says excitedly. I nod painfully. I give her my card and she hands me my key and card.

"Will you sign this for my friend and I?" I give her a small smile before grabbing a pen from the pen bin. I sign my name and hand her the paper. She thanks me as I'm walking away. I walk up to my suite and drop my bag by the door. I walk around until I find the bedroom. As soon as my head hits the pillow I fall asleep.

I wake up and my phone is beeping like crazy. I grab it off the nightstand and hold my breath opening the first.

(El=Eleanor

Dani=Danielle

Boo=Louis

Leelee=Liam

Hazzabear;>= Harry

Zany= Zayn

Pita(pain in the ass, but jk)=Perrie

Ni= Niall)

El- Hey babe where are you?

Dani- Hey where are you I'm at the ultrasound.

Shoot I forgot.

Boo- Where is my sister from another mister?

I giggle.

Leelee- Hi

Really Liam thats all?

Hazzabear- Did you find a place to go cuz you didn't go 2 the guys.

I roll my eyes. Like you care.

Zany- Miss ya shawty.

I laugh really loud.

Pita- Wanna go ice skating with Jade and I tonight.

Ni- Dinner tonight? I miss my little friend. Oh and I need a date to the award show?

I smile sweetly.

To El- Hey sorry I just woke up. I'm at a hotel for the night.

To Dani- Sorry babe I'm on my way!