Chapter 1

A/N And here we are. The beginning of the first chapter... Welp.... Nothing I can do to stop this... Hope you enjoy... DISCLAIMER: I do not own Warriors. Erin Hunter does. I own all of the cats in the story except for Wavepaw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warriors-TETSF Book 1: Blizzardstorm's Prophecy
Chapter One Blizzarstorm's POV

     It was a chilly LeafBare morning. I had just finished my watch over the camp when Shadestar called a meeting. "It has been decided that Blizzardstorm, Flamesparkle, Snowshadow, and Shimmerpaw will go to explore beyond the stream boundary!" she announced when everyone was seated.

     "WHAT? Why would you let an apprentice go, Shadestar?"Darkstrike yowled in defiance. "Shimmerpaw is almost a warrior. This will be her assessment. My first warrior mission!, I thought. There was a stream right at the edge of our boundary. We had meant to explore past it yesterday but we scented foxes.

     "Very well. It's not like Flamesparkle won't protect her..." Darkstrike sighed. It seems like he's always gonna disagree with Shadestar! After the meeting broke up, Shadestar called the cats who were traveling over. "I want you all to be back by Moonhigh tomorrow," Shadestar mewed. "Be careful of Darkstrike, I have a feeling that he's up to no good..." What did she mean? I pondered over it for a bit before putting it at the back of my mind. After gulping down some fresh kill, they left.

-Darkstrike's POV-

"Heheh. Don't worry Master. It's all falling into place! We will take the Moon Shards once and for all!"

-

So.... who do you think 'Master' is? And what the Moon Shards are?

-Shimmer/Silver Out!