First meeting (Phil)

You had been studying drama in London for a couple of months, your school had sent you here. The only friends you had were your cast mate. You were scared of tonight, opening night.

"Hey! Y/N!" Roger, your second lead calls, yeah, you were the lead.

"Hey Rog!" You smiled to him.

"Someone just bought backstage tickets!" No one had done that before.

"You're joking, right?" You asked, really to shocked to believe, who would want to meet 30 college students from Canada?

"Nope!" He laughs.

"Oh my lord!" You say hugging him.

"Now go get your costume on! Doors open in an hour!"

"Right! Thanks Rog!" You shout, running backstage to get your hair, makeup and costume on. The nerves kept building, the theatre was almost sold out, this was your first time on any major stage other than the one back at your school in Canada.

*20 until curtain*

You were having trouble breathing. You peaked at the people, you could only see about seven empty seats. Now was the official time to freak out.

"Hey Dorothy!" Katherine, another friend called.

"Come one Kathy! Don't call me Dorothy unless you want to be called the wicked witch of the east." You sassed back.

"Solid. Anyways! Have you seen the crowd! Ah! I couldn't see an empty seat!"

"To be honest, I'm kinda nervous." You admitted, after all Kathy had been your friend since eighth grade.

"5 minutes 'till curtain," you hear someone yell. It was Wizard Of Oz you knew this play inside and out. It would be a breeze. You stood in place on stage as the lights went black, the crowd cheered, the orchestra got ready, and the curtains rose.

*skipping play because that would take forever.*

The curtain fell as the whole of the crowd gave a standing ovation, the curtain rose again so everyone could bow. First the munchkins, then the Oz town crowd, then the Witchs, or Katherine and Jenny, with her minions, then it was the Wizard, Roger of course, then the lion, the tin man and the scarecrow, then you. The crowd only seemed to get louder when you took a bow, you pointed backstage, then to the orchestra so people would clap for their hard work, then the leads and secondary grabbed hands and bowed together as the curtain fell.

You turned off your mic and squealed a bit. What an adrenaline rush. Then the backstage passes came back, the two of them. They were extremely tall, one was dark and calm, the other less so, and way more giddy.

"Hi! You did a wonderful Dorothy! I loved her, I mean I loved you, I mean... you did good!" The giddy man said. You just laughed.

"I'm Y/N." you said sticking out your hand for him to shake.

"Phil, and that's Dan." Dan gave a small wave. You all chatted backstage, and you ended up with two new numbers in your phone and two friends outside of the drama cast.