~Chapter 1~

Amanda:*Walks in the door and see her mother*Mother what's wrong.

Daisy:*Looks at her*Your moving out the one who buyed you is coming to get you with some of his man so getting packing he should be here soon with my money for you.*Smirks*

Amanda:*Signs and walks up the stairs and starts packing and hears a knock on the front door and just stays in her room*

Daisy: AMANDA GET DOWN HERE WITH YOUR STUFF NOW.

Amanda:*Signs and grabs her suitcase and bag and walks down and see a man around his 20's and then looks at her mother*I will be going school right.

Daisy: I don't know and I don't care.

Amanda: Of course you don't but am sure dad would care if he was here after you killed him.*Walks out*

In the car.

???:Did your mother really kill your father.

Amanda:*Looks at him*Yeah because he wanted to move out with me so she killed him and I saw her kill him what is your name you never told.

???: My name is Jason, Jason McCann.

Amanda:*Grapes*I know you everyone talks about what you do at my school even the teachers are scared of you.

Jason:*Smirks*I know even the police and FBI are scared of me.

At the house.

Amanda: OMG how big do you need a house

Jason:*Smiles*Big because I want a big family.*Drives up and see one of his man*Hey Liam man.

Liam:*Smiles*Hey man is this your new girl.

Jason:*Smiles*Yeah Liam this is Amanda and Amanda this is Liam one of my best friends.

Amanda:*Smiles shy*Hi.

Liam:*Laughs*No need to be shy Amanda.*Opens the gates and close them when he is in*

Jason:*Stops the car and gets out and runs over to Amanda's side and opens her door and helps her out and close the door*Welcome to your new home.

Amanda:*Smiles and holds Jason's hand and smiles and walks in with Jason and looks around*Jason this is beautiful.

Jason: I know right.