Telling Louis

It had been about a week since you found out you were pregnant. You tried to think up a creative way to tell him you were pregnant and finally figured it out. You had been on Pinterest and found the best idea. You got a chalkboard and wrote "after every storm comes a rainbow" and then set it on the counter in the kitchen against the wall. "Hey babe what's cookin?" Louis asked as he walked downstairs in the kitchen. "Bacon and eggs your favorite!" You replied kissing him on the lips. "Why don't you sit at the counter and I'll get the food ready." You told him as he sat down. "Hey what this?" Louis asked looking at the chalkboard. "I'm confused what does this mean?" He asked you. "Why don't you guess? It has to do with 5 months ago." You replied giving a huge hint. "What's the storm and rainbows have to do with five months ago?" He asked confused. "What happened five months ago?" "Um... we had a miscarriage?" Louis replied. "Yes we did and what does this have to do with the board?" You asked him. "Is the storm the miscarriage and the rainbow life now?" "Almost but not quite! The rainbow represents a person." You replied to Louis. "Don't tell me your pregnant? No way!" Louis said smiling. "Yes!" You gleamed. Louis picked you up and spun you around. He hugged you while you both cried tears of joy. You were still worried about the whole pregnancy, but at that moment nothing mattered more then Louis and you being happy and together.