Vacation

This chapter will contain no smut at all just a lot of fluff, because I think we deserve a chapter without smut. Hope you enjoy x actually, I change my mind there will be smut. They're on vacation so why not? This book is mainly smut is xD

Louis' pov

I heard shuffling around upstairs and I decided to go check it out. I sneakily walked upstairs and saw Harry packing bags. Oh no, was he sending me away? I hope not. Don't worry Louis, he's not sending you away, stay calm.

I walked into our bedroom and plopped on the bed in front of Harry. "Hi sir," I said smiling and he smiled back, "hello princess," he replied. "Whatcha doin'?" I asked swinging my legs back and forth. "Packing for our vacation tomorrow," he replied still packing. I squealed happily and did a little dance while sitting. "Where we going?" I asked, hoping that I'm not being annoying with questions. "We're going on a private yacht," I squealed more and he hushed me. "Sorry, sir," "it's okay, just please be more quiet." I nodded and zipped my lips.

I'm super excited about this vacation, our first vacation together as a couple. It'll just be the two of us unless Niall and Liam come along, but that's okay too. Ooh! This is exciting!

-----
Next morning

Liam honked his car horn outside and I rushed around and quickly rushed outside while Harry followed with our two suitcases, and a small bag full of our fun stuff. Hehe, if you know what I mean. ;)

We started off on our adventure and Harry sat up front with Liam and I was in the back with Niall. I love hanging with Niall we always talk about fun things.

Niall poked me in the side and I giggled loudly and Harry turned around. "What's going on?" I quickly stopped, "Niall poked my side, sir. It's okay, we're just playing," he smiled and turned back around.

We stopped at a gas station two hours later and Harry came back and sat with me and Niall went up front. Harry rested his hand on my thigh and I looked at him. We didn't speak we just sat there and smiled at each other. I love when we act like an actual couple.

We got to the spot where we were taking off an hour later and I jumped out of the car and grabbed my suitcase and ran into the yacht. "This is exciting! Sir, c'mere and look!" He came over and looked, "this is beautiful, just like you," he replied in his seductive deep voice. I giggled and laid my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me. Niall came over with Liam and they saw the beautiful view. "This was such a great idea, Harry," Liam said. Harry nodded and we went back to our rooms to put our stuff away and the yacht started to move.

We all sat out on the upper deck that night and watched the stars. "I love this, sir. Thank you," I said to Harry, "no problem, kitten. I knew you would like it," he pulled me closer and kissed me quickly. I cuddled into his side and he leaned down. "You've been such a good boy, I think you deserve a reward," I felt that feeling in my stomach and looked up at Harry and saw him biting his lip, I looked over to see Niall and Liam have already left, maybe they were tired.

Harry picked me up and carried us back to our shared bedroom. It was decorated nicely white walls, white sheets, king sized bed, beige curtains, and white carpet. Harry set me down on the bed and hovered over me kissing down my clothed chest slowly and teasingly. Once he reached the bottom of my stomach he lifted my shirt off and threw it to the side."so fucking beautiful baby boy," he said before sucking marks on my hip bones. He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down exposing the lace panties and Harry moaned at the sight. Harry got up and quickly stripped and when he got back into position he put three fingers in front of my mouth, "suck them, I forgot the lube," I obeyed and sucked on his fingers, swirling my tongue around them. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and pulled my panties down. "Ready?" He asked and I bit my lip and nodded. He slowly slipped one finger in me and gave a few seconds before he started to pump it, I moaned softly and he inserted another. Shortly he was at 3 fingers and I felt his fingers brush against my prostate, I moaned out loudly and arched my back. "R-right there!" I moaned out and he pumped his fingers faster and he kept hitting that spot.

He pulled his fingers out before I was able to orgasm and I whispered at the loss of touch. Before I knew it his fingers were replaced with something much larger and my face scrunched up in pain. "Shh, baby it's okay. It's just me, relax," his soothing words relaxed me a bit and I nodded giving him the okay to start moving. He started rocking his hips back and forth slowly and started to moan softly. "F-faster," I said. His thrusts began to get much faster and he grabbed on to my hips with pressure. His thrusts kept getting faster and faster each time he thrusted. I dug my finger nails into his back and moaned his name loudly. "F-fuck Harry!" I scream out. "I'm so close," he said. "M-me too," the thrusts started becoming sloppy and he grabbed my hard member and pumped as fast as his thrusts. In a matter of seconds I came all over my chest. He came seconds later and pulled out laying next to me.

He pulled me close and grabbed a few tissues and cleaned my chest off and kissed my forehead. "I really needed that kitten, I love you." He kissed my forehead again and ran his fingers over the new forming bruises on my hips. "I marked what was mine," he said and I giggled. "I love you too, sir." I pecked his lips and cuddled into him. Slowly we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Yeaah... xD this update sucked. But the smut though, I seriously tried super hard. I hope you all liked it.

QOTD: favorite show?
Mines Skin Wars