2

It became a routine for us to play games in his tablet during breaks after that. I don't really know what happened but I guess we just have fun with each other's company.

During our last day of shooting, Bret had complained about that.

"Can't you two stop playing on the freaking tablet for once? It's our last day together!" He said, pouting at both of us.

"Let's do something where everyone can join..." Joseph said, looking pointedly at James.

"Fine." James said easily, closing his tablet. "What do you wanna do, exactly?"

"Let's play hide and seek," Donna said excitedly. Not really surprising.

I let out a laugh.

"Yeah, that would be fun!" Yassi said.

Everyone else agreed. And it was funny that we were acting like kids, but at the same time it was quite touching. We all have really became close during our taping.

The boys said that as Donna suggested the game, she should be 'it'. There were protests from Donna but in the end, he couldn't win against everyone, even with her puppy eyes. Well, it really was her idea, anyway.

The game started, and everyone ran to different directions as Donna began counting.

I was surprised when James took my hand.

He grinned at me in that mischievous way and said, "I know a good hiding place, come on."

I let him pull me. We went to the parking lot and he approached the staff there. He asked something from one of them and Kuya readily gave him something. He then led me to the service van and opened it with the key--that something Kuya gave to him.

"They'd never find us here." He said confidently.

I just laughed.

"Now we can play." He suddenly said.

I looked at him, amused. "That's what this is about?" I asked.

"You broke my highest record in Temple Run. I need to fix that." He said as he took out his tablet.

"You're such a sore loser." I teased. "Don't play Temple Run. I won't have anything to do." I complained.

He looked at me and then sighed. "Fine. Wanna play 'Flow'?"

I blinked at him. "That doesn't have two players. What about you?"

He shrugged. "Doesn't have to be two players. We can play it together."

I smiled. "Okay. Sure."

We started playing. We solve the first few stages very quickly but it became harder and harder.

"No, I think the red should go around." He told me.

"If it goes around, it would block the blue one." I pointed out.

"Hmm..." He said, looking at the screen very seriously. I couldn't help but smile.

I'm not sure if he saw my smile -- he probably did -- but he smiled as well.

"A, I know." I said and pushed the reset button and started tracing the line on the screen.

We were quiet for awhile as I solve the game.

"'Cause all of me
Loves all of you" James sang out of the blue. I was so shocked I completely forgot about the game.

I looked at him, wide-eyed.

"Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections" He continued singing, looking at me. And then he grinned.

"That was you, right?" He asked.