1

(AN: What if TBYD is their first ever project together? But they've already had a bit of history, nevertheless. lol)

He cocked his head to the left and I realized he was looking at me questioningly.

I felt my face grew warm but I smiled nevertheless, and just shook my head.

He still looked confused but he silently nodded and turned his attention back to Bret, who had been talking the whole time.

I try not to stare at him again-- because that's what I've (unconsciously) been doing. And he caught me. God, this is embarrassing. Fortunately, I can hold a poker face.

We're in the classroom right now, having a little break from filming. We are waiting for the crew to finish with their preparations on the school ground.

I turned to the other direction and saw the same look James directed at me, only on Yassi's face.

When she grinned teasingly, I knew she too had caught me and I wasn't able to mask my blush this time.

"That's the third time today." She said nonchalantly. "And I don't know how many times since the start of filming."

I frowned at her, feeling a little defensive.

Her smile softens, and she looked at me more gently. "Are you sure you don't have anything to tell me?"

I sighed and placed my head on my seat's desk, feeling my face flush once more.

"It's not what you think." I told her, not looking at her.

"What is it that you think I think?" I heard her say.

We were quiet for a while.

I peeked at her, though I still kept my head down.

"You think I'm in love with him." I said very quietly so only she can hear.

Yassi blinked, though she was still smiling.

"In love with who?" She asked, feinting confusion.

I pouted.

"Well?" She urged. She just won't let it go!

"James." I said in a whisper as I cover my face once more.

Suddenly, Yassi laughed so hard that I think everyone in the room turned to look at us.

"Yassi!" I chided, feeling more and more embarrassed.

But she just waved it away, as well as the questioning look everyone else and --God forbid -- James are giving us. She ignored everyone as if it was only the two of us in the room.

"Not really." She told me. I was confused at her words.

Some of the others went back to their own business but I could still see from my peripheral view that James is looking at us curiously. He didn't hear me, right? He's in the other side of the room, it would be impossible to hear me... Please tell me he didn't hear me.

"I actually didn't think you were in love with him." Yassi continued to say; thankfully in a whisper. "I just thought you had a crush on him. I never thought it's this serious." She said, chuckling.

"I told you, it's not like that." I try to say.

"Okay, okay..." She said hastily, still laughing.

"Yassi..."

"I believe you." She said, very unconvincingly.

"Yassi!" I pouted. But I couldn't help but laugh as well. I probably sound silly. I leaned my head on Yassi's shoulder. I could feel my face heating up once more, and I didn't really want her to see.