EIGHTEEN - EPILOGUE.

i had no inspiration for this story whatsoever, so here's the epilogue

Katherine Grace McNamara wanted to strangle her husband. He was late to the birth of their first child, almost all of her friend were somewhere else because she was in fricking France with her best friend, Nadja, her girlfriend, Bexley, and Liam on a short trip just because, and she had gone into labour six weeks early. Nadja wasn't really helping with Kat's pain and panic, she was just sitting in a chair next to the bed, hold her hand, and singing Hometown.

"Where the fuck is Liam? This is not very husband goals of him," Bexley said, peaking into the hallway.

"I'm kind of pushing a watermelon out of my vagina, somebody say nice things instead," Kat shouted and pushed when the doctor told her to.

She and Liam had been trying for a baby for years, but that didn't mean that she wouldn't yell at him for being late.

"Bex and I are getting married," Nadja said loudly, earning a 'what the fuck' look from her girlfriend- sorry, fiancée. "What? She wanted to hear nice things."

"Good for you, I hope you're in time for the birth of your kids," the blonde said breathlessly, feeling so tired after just forty-five minutes of labour. "The Nex ship is sailing, I'm very happy."

"I can see the head, Katherine," the French doctor said, making Kat just slightly happy before the pain overwhelmed her again. "Keep pushing, you're doing so good, Katherine, you're almost done."

"I'm never having kids again," Kat shouted and pushed, Liam rushing through the door - knocking Bex over in the process - just as the cries of their daughter were heard for the first time ever.

The doctor handed Kat her daughter, the blonde crying at the sight of the so very tiny baby.

"Hi, Vicki," she whispered, not in the mood to yell at her husband just yet.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking," Bexley said sarcastically and got up from the floor, glaring at her fiancée who was poking one of Vicki's hands. "Nadja, cut it out."

"But she's so tiny," Nadja mumbled.

"Sorry for being so late, but I'm here now," Liam said and sat down on the bed next to Kat, looking down at his two girls. "I love you two, you know."

"Oh we know, but you're so going to pay," Kat said in a happy voice, sobbing when Vicki made a gurgling sound.

"So what's the princess' name?" Nadja asked, looking at her goddaughter fondly.

"Viktoria Nadja McNamara," Katherine said tiredly. "Liam, take your daughter, I'm so tired."

And after that, they lived happily ever after.

Except for the fact that Liam was on diaper duty for two months for nearly missing Vicki's birth.