chapte

You were off the plane and waiting for mark to pick you up, you were in your cherry blossom pink flannel and your hair was down.

The fact he was late made you angry, you always got mad when people were late especially men.
,"WHY FUCKING CHALLENGE ME TO SOMETHING IF YOU DONT SHOW UP ON TIME BAKA!" You screamed at the top of your lungs stomping to mark as you saw him walk it, you looked at the people staring at you like you were a freak
,"GET YOUR PITIFUL EYES OFF ME, EVERYONE GETS MAD!" you screamed again at the crowd.

A little girl stood up and stared at you
,"BOOPEYDOOPEY!" she screamed noticing your face, BoopeyDoopey was your YouTuber name.

She ran up to you with a pen and paper
,"oh my god! Can I have your autograph!"
She screamed, she was about 9 or 10 and you signed the paper with a fancy BooperDooper in the middle.

You looked around at mark and smirked
,"hmm! Seems like I have people asking for autographs but nobody gives a cats ass about you!"
You joked poking his chest and leaning in his face.

,"are you two dating!? Omg I totally ship it! Boopiplier!"
The kid squealed quickly taking a pic with her phone, you then noticed how close you were to mark and feeling a little bad at how uncomfortable you made him.

,"you see kid if you don't know me in real life I'm am a complete idiot who loves to harass people.." You explained bowing over to look at the girl.

,"okay, enough harassing we need to hurry I'm doing a collab with the guys a d I need to be there on time..."
Mark started

,"oh sure, bye little person!"
You purred to the kid carrying all of your heavy bags following mark,
,"maaark.... Your soooo strong could you carry a couple of my bags pleasee??"
You begged, he turned around and grabbed your three bags and showed no struggle with carrying them even though you were almost falling over

(not as in your weak just the bags are SUPER heavy to the point you can't carry them all)

,"Thank you, m-..."
The words master almost slipped from your mouth but you wanted to save the one word master for a later time

,"-mark!"
You finished.

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

,"science I'm sleeping with you I almost have no in packing to do, unless you have extra droors in your dresser... Do men even have dressers?"
You snickered walking into the middle of the room with mark, then the door bell rang.

You opened it and to your surprise wade,Bob and jack, were there.

,"come right on in, Markie  is waiting for ya!"
You gestured your hand to let them in as mark showed up.

,"let's get the set up ready then, Dooper-Pooper you want to collab with us?"
Mark asked casually
,"Sure!"
You purred , he got out the camera
,"if you want to do this go to the grocery store near by and grab what ever is most off brand disgusting and cheap."
He handed you a hundred dollar bill.

,"you can walk, you won't die."
He joked