chapter 1

Your pov
  ,"Ahh fuck you fun time Freddy no one likes you!"
I hissed.
I was playing fnaf sister location and fun time Freddy jump scared me, I went back to the home screen and started my outro.
,"Scott really out did himself with this one.... Well that's all the time I have got I guess I'll see y'all later baii"
I purred into the camera and then stopping the recording.

I edited the video and then uploaded it, I started a stopwatch after the upload and timed how long it was until a comment was posted.

I saw a name appear in the comments box then stopped the stopwatch
,"25.7 seconds! Ello firstly what's your name!"
I purred letting my neko ears free as I undid the bobby pins keeping them down.

I stared at the comment face turning red as I felt like I was going to explode...
It was markiplier, the markiplier, his name picture and everything markiplier , it was fucking markiplier.

I let out a weird  as fuck new purr hiss sound that even scared me.
I started to actually read the comment
'So are you challenging the KING of five nights at freddys! I challenge you back! I want you to play five nights at Freddy's with me and see who is really the king! OF FIVE NOGHT AT FREDDYS!'

I purred amusement taking over the fangirl that wasn't there anymore
I typed back sounding bad ass as fuck
," Oh so the pheasant comes to challenge me? HA I will partake in this I shall fly to Los Angeles so we can play back to back! When do you want to do this?"
I sent

I typed again into the comments box
,"my phone number is (its just random numbers don't get any ideas) 670-454-1313 let's not talk in the comments box kk baii call meh (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ"

I Sat back I'm my chair and started to play neko atsume on my phone, after a couple minutes my phone rang the bland ring that it would when an unknown number called.

I pushed the button to call and purred into the phone
,"hey boy!"

,"hello, BoopeyDoopey"
He called you by your youtuber name,
"Call me (y/n) baby!"
You purred just letting the words slip out of your mouth,
The naughty little kitten inside of you wanted to make this extremely akward .

,"I like that name! So (y/n) I want to do this challenge two days from now... Its Saturday isn't it? So monday ! "
He said In the lovable deep voice he had that made your tail fur prick and ears lay flat on your head

,"sure babe! What time!"
You could hear him stuttering out of embarrassment

,"how about 9:00AM then you'll have time to unpack and get settled in my apartment... If you don't want to sleep with me you should bring an air mattress or something..."
You could tell his face was red just by the way he spoke

,"oh I don't mind I'll be there right on time! The best thing that would come out of being with you would be sleeping next to a strong man, Jere I'm all alone and so easy to grab!"
You purred into the phone

,"o-okay! See you there!"
He stopped the call

You started to pack up, you picked out your cutest clothing to wear.

,"oh my little Menchie! I couldn't leave you or Jackal behind!"
You purred as your Japanese bobtail kitten menchie brushed up against your face and jackal a Turkish calico jumped onto your bed.

,"if you want to come you have to get in your cages! I'm sorry its how it has to be..."
You purred again walking over to the light pink cat crate and purple cat crate, your kittens got in and you placed food in them.

After an hour you were packed with everything you needed
,"off we go!"
You shouted carrying the cat crates and your luggage carefully to make sure their food or water didnt spill.

You made it to the airport and was sitting down waiting for your plane.

Soon it came and you waited long for your time to take a seat as the line stretched far enough to give a headache.

After a few minutes you took your seat luggage put away and pets where they should be everything where it should be, luckily nobody came to sit with you so you had two seats for yourself. Now to wait out a day on this airplane....

,"What the fuck!!??"
You hissed quietly to yourself waking up from the horrid dream of being skinned alive, your somewhat comfort taken away beside the itching feeling of your long tail stuffed away in the skirt you wore and ears pinned down in your hair.

You only had a few hours left so you started to play cookie clicker on your phone.

Soon you might have a master if you tried...

K bye that's chapter 1