Picking One Out...

Start from the beginning

•NOT UP FOR ADOPTION

•Has 'Peter Pan Syndrome'

•Height: 5'5

•Ethnicity: African American

•Hair Color: Black

•Hair Length: Medium

•Very Sweet

•Disobediant

•Messy

•Extremely Sensitive

•Severly Bratty

•Loud

Be Aware: SHE. IS. A. HANDFUL.

Dwight raised an eyebrow as he read the card completely zoned out while rick spoke about her. "I'll take her." He said. "What? Are you sure man...she really is a handful." Said rick. "Positive." Said dwight. Rick sighed and buzzed a red button next to the glass. "Carla, halloway is going home today." Said rick. In about 2 minutes, two nurses came and they opened the paint covered doors into cookies room and went inside. They grabbed her and they walked her down the hall. "We'll get her cleaned up for you.." Said the nurses as cookie almost slipped. Dwight nodded and sighed. "You'll take good care of her right? You've set her up a room and everything?" Asked rick. Dwight nodded. He was planning on adopting a woman, and he had to set up her room as soon as they told him that he passed the background check. He was just in this for the money, he was going to take care of this woman for how long he needs to and he gets to get paid in the process, easy money. He waited in the waiting room as they got her ready. Once they called him and she came out, she had her arms crossed and was slightly frowning. She was wearing a pink short poofy dress with her hair in a high pony tail with a pink ribbon.

Dwight did a head nod at her and she looked away

Dwight did a head nod at her and she looked away. He looked confused and just shook it off ignoring it. "Alright...here she is. I just need you to sign the papers an we need to go over some things.." Said rick and dwight nodded. They took cookie over to a chair and she sat down. Dwight signed the adoption papers and then rick took the papers and then spoke to him. "We have some rules. This is strictly ONLY for care giving. There is no intimacy to be allowed. No sex, and no anger towards her. I understand that you may be getting a bit frustrated with her, but do not result in physical contact And do not make fun of her for her disorder. It literally prevents her from believing and realizing that she is an actual grown woman." He told him and he nodded. Dwight nodded. "Are you absolutely sure you can handle her?" Asked rick cautiously. "Pfft. I'm great at taking care of my nieces and nephews, how hard can a grown woman be?" He asked chuckling...

Dwight and cookie sat in silence as he drove down the street. He glared at her from time it time and she just sat there with her arms crossed and having her eyes fixed on the road ahead. He cleared his throat and sighed. "Uh...are you hungry?" He asked her. She shook her head. "Uh..are you sure?" He asked her and she nodded. "Do you even talk?" He asked her and she nodded. "Then what's wrong?" He asked her. "You're a stranger." She told him and he slightly nodded. "Well I guess I'll introduce myself. My name is dwight walker, I'm 34...and that's all there is to really know about me..how old are you?" He asked her. "6." She said plainly. He wanted to say 'you're not 6, you're a grown woman and you know it', but rick said to let her believe whatever she wants. "Oh..that's a...cool age I guess." He told her. He went over a bump and she let out a small giggle. Once he went over a lot she slightly laughed. Dwight raised an eyebrow and she stopped laughing...