Chapter 2

Soldiers move out the door to the new fiery world. As soon as all are out the door, Gracie and I run to the door calling soldiers to split up into our groups. Gracie has many soldiers but not as many as we would like. With 10-15 soldiers in a squad, we might be able to keep our squads together.

     " Johnson! Get your ass over here!" I call to Brandon Johnson. He's such a smartass." Squad huddle now. We need to get into town and save as many people we can. Bennett's group will search the building for them and we will stay our asses behind and watch for Narloks. Are we clear?" I ask in my affirming voice.

    " Clear!" every body yells together.

    " Alright, now let's get some!" Gracie shouts.

     Everybody turns around and splits into our groups. I nod to Lieutenant  Morgan and he nods back in assurance. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gracie's P.O.V.

     I whistle to the groups and shout to move out. Serenity and her squad start moving through the forest first. Shots have been fired. Narloks were there with them. I lead my squad to them to see it was only a family of Narloks. No one has been hurt.  A sigh of relief washes over me.

     " Keep an eye out for movement!" Serenity calls to her squad as my squad listens.

    Clearings of town starts to appear. My squad and I sweep through little holes to arrive to the opening of town. What used to be town anyways. With troops climbing through a small opening, Serenity turns her back to the  opening watching for the little basterds. I climb through the opening and wait for Serenity, the last one.

      When all of the soldiers are in the outskirts of the destroyed town, we all head to buildings and let my squad and I look for citizens. Not surprizing. No survivors were found.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serenity's P.O.V.

        A series of roars scatter throughtout the corner. All soldiers holding their guns up in a back-to-back position when Gracie's squad comes out.

     " What's going on?"

     " Something is coming. Something BIG."

      Another roar sounded. Closer than before.What was it? A Narlok? Something bigger?