Chapter 10

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up around 12 feeling really relaxed. I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat some cereal.after I was done I went upstairs to take a shower before Louis got here.

Louis' POV

I woke up nervous and scared about what was going to happen with Elizabeth. I showered,then changed,and went to my car to drive to Elizabeth house although I'm a couple of hours early haha.

As I reached her house I parked in her driveway next to her car and got out.I walked to her door and knocked a couple of times.She didn't answer so I texted her

To Elizabeth <3 :

Hey I know I'm early but I'm outside your door

Still no answer I wonder if she's sleeping.Well at least I tried I'll talk to her some other time.

Elizabeth's POV

As I walked out of the shower I grabbed my towel and dried my wet body.I wrapped the towel around me and went into my room to grab some clothes.I walked into the bathroom to put my clothes on and wrapped the towel around my hair.I walked out of the bathroom walking in the direction of downstairs but,turned around to grab my phone.

I had three messages one from Michael,one from Nicole,and another from Lou but, I decided to open Lou's first.

From Lou :):

Hey I know I'm early but I'm outside your door

Oh shit!

I ran to the door and opened it to see...No one he had already left.I think I should call him or probably not...

I went to my messages and clicked on Nicole.Michael can wait!

From Nicole <3 :

Hey love, want to come over to hang today and catch up on what happened Friday night?

I texted back quickly.

To Nicole <3 :

Sure babe I'll be right over :)

From Nicole <3 :

Yay!!!!

Now to open last but not least Michael's text.

From Michael :

Hey babe, got any plans for today

To Michael :

Sorry,I'm kinda hanging out with Nicole today I'll text you later :P

From Michael :

Have fun love...xx

I went upstairs to take off the towel above my head so that I could comb it;after that I went downstairs,grabbed my keys, and went into my car to drive to Nicole's parent's house.

*NICOLE'S HOUSE*

"So what happened Friday"

She looked at me seeking for answers.

"Well..." I started

"Well what,tell me dude!" she said anxiously

"Me and Michael are together now"

"What the...Really?"

She said smiling.I love my best friend.

"Lou is kinda jealous though" I say shyly even though it's my best friend I'm talking too

"What makes you say that" she says

"He told me that he couldn't see me and Michael kissing"

"Why?"

I just shrugged.Then the door opens and I see my other best friends Lesly,Chelsea,and Angie but...El too what the bloody hell is going on.

"Hey girls" Chelsea says walking over to me and Nicole to give us hugs.

"Hi loves" Angie says following Chelsea's steps

"BABES!" Lesly practically yells running to us to give us a bone crushing hug.

"Hey Nicole,Hi Elizabeth" Eleanor says awkwardly.

"Hi" Nicole and I  say at the same time.

"Elizabeth can I talk to you for a bit?" she asked me

"Sure"I stand  giving a nod to Nicole assuring her that everything will be fine.Me and Eleanor walk out if Nicole's house standing only is two on the porch.

"Umm...I'm sorry Lou ruined everything for you and Michael on Yesterday"

"He didn't ruin anything,if anything he brought me and Michael together we're a couple now if you didn't know" I gave her a bit of an attitude because as always she irritates me.Ugh!

"Oh, well now I do I guess haha" she says as she plays with her watch.

"Haha yea" I say not interested in the conversation at all.

"Well,tell the girls I said bye I have to go" She says kind of rushed.

"Okay bye nice seeing you" I put on the best fake smile I could ever make.

NOT!!!

"Same,bye"

I open the door and go to Nicole's bedroom to tell the girls what happened but when I open the door I hear Chelsea say "what!...No way...Really?" and she turns around to see me and gives a smile so I do the same.

"I know everything I'm so happy for you" Chelsea claps, so does Angie and Lesly

"What did Eleanor want"

Nicole asked.

"She just apologized for Lou"

"Oh...wow that's new" she right El would never do that unless it was to get information about something.I don't know?

"I guess,well bye loves I have to go see you Monday" I blow all three of them kisses.lol

"Bye" they all say together

I walk out of the house and into my car to drive home.