"Alright." He runs a hand through his curls, taking Hush, Hush and hugging it to his chest.

"I get off at nine," I tell him.

"It's nine fifteen."

My eyes flick to the clock and I see that he's right. I grab my things and lock up, all too aware of Harry's eyes on me. We walk out to the parking lot. I cross my arms over my chest, unsure of what I should say.

"I--" We both begin at the same time. I shut my mouth. "Sorry," I say. "You go first."

He shakes his head. "You go."

I take a breath. "I'm sorry about what I said," I say slowly. "It was uncalled for...I know you wouldn't do that...with her--Jane. I'm sorry," I say again.

To my surprise, Harry's features seem to soften quickly, his eyes almost pained. He looks at the ground, avoiding my gaze.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"I shouldn't have yelled at you," he says quietly. "I told myself I'd stop yelling at you all the time--"

I silence him with a kiss, wrapping my arms tightly around him. He pulls me close and I know we're both letting go of the things we said to each other last night.

"Why didn't you...why didn't you answer my calls?" I ask quietly.

Harry looks down. "I'm not going to lie to you, Blair. I went to a party and got drunk and--" He looks away.

"What? And what?"

He clears his throat. "Nothing. Spend the night?"

I shake my head slowly. "I don't think that's such a great idea."

"Why?" His eyes are almost urgent as he searches my eyes.

"I just...I'm afraid we'll fight again and I'm too emotionally drained for that."

"We're not going to fight," Harry snaps somewhat forcefully.

"Look, we're verging on a fight right here about how we may or may not fight," I point out.

"It's not a fight, it's a disagreement."

"Well, we sure disagree a whole hell of a lot."

"Oh, bullshit."

"Are you seriously trying to pick a fight here?"

"What makes you think that?"

"You're impossible." I begin to walk away. Why is he so argumentative? Harry grabs me by the arm.

"What?" I snap, sick of his antics.

"You didn't sleep last night, did you?" I turn around, looking at him curiously.

"N-no," I say. "How did you know?"

"I see it in your eyes," he says softly.

I shift my weight. "So?"

Harry looks away. "Just spend the night, Blair," he says quietly. "Please."

I sigh. "Fine," I say. "But only because you're an insomniac."

Minutes later I arrive at Harry's house. His car is already there. He beat me, again.

I toss my stuff onto the kitchen counter, opening the fridge to find something to eat. I wrinkle my nose at the empty milk carton. I pull it out and put it in the recycling.

"Sorry, I didn't get to that one." Harry leans against the doorframe.

"Obviously."

"Blair, why are you mad?"