.

a/n: this is gonna be a one shot. fyi.
genre: angst | smut .
____

2:00 A.M.

Breathy moans filled the motel room, along with the sound of bare flesh scraping against the silk bedsheets. The moonlight came in through the window, serving as the only source of light in the room, which was quite alright, as it was bright enough, and reflected against the mirror on the other side of the room.

This wasn't their first time like this. They always swore to each other that it would stop, but it was always another promise to break. It felt so right to them.

Dan gripped at Arin's hair, as Arin towered over him, Dan's lanky legs wrapped around Arin's waist. As Arin began thrusting faster, Dan pulled him closer, tugging at his hair. He gasped for air, as Arin had found the right spot.

"Fuck," he yelped in pleasure. Dan felt his face flush red with heat. Arin smirked, knowing just what Dan loved. He wrapped his hand around Dan's cock, and starting jerking it, matching the same tempo with his thrusts. Arin bit his lip, hearing Dan cry out his name. Arin couldn't help but let out a grunt, coming inside of Dan. Dan followed suit immediately afterwards, moaning and praising Arin in jumbles of words that only he could understand.

They stayed in that position for a good minute, trying to catch their breaths. Dan chuckled, seemingly out of nowhere.

"You've outdone yourself, Arin Hanson."

--

"You absolute-!" The rest of the sentence was absolute nonsense that Arin was screaming angrily into the microphone, followed by Dan who was enjoying this, and laughed.

"Next time on Game Grumps," Dan laughed into the microphone. The recording had stopped, and Arin slumped back into the couch.

"I really fuckin' hate that game." Arin laughed out. Dan smiled.

"I can tell."

"I just- I can't stop playing! It's like, I get enjoyment from the things I hate." Arin looked over at Dan, smiling cheekily. Dan blushed. "Is that healthy?"

"I dunno," Dan replied quietly. They locked eyes, and Arin suddenly knew what was happening. He stopped smiling, and looked down at the couch. Dan frowned, reaching his hand over to Arin's face. Arin declined, pushing his hand away.

"Stop it." Arin spoke, getting up and leaving. Dan just squinted.

"You can't keep this up forever, y'know."

"Whatever."

--

Another night, another motel room. Except Arin was still clothed on the bed.

Somebody knocked at the door. It was who he expected.

Dan opened the door afterwards, not waiting for a reply.

"Hey," he chuckled, then frowned. "Why're you still dressed?"

"We have to talk."

Dan frowned even more, shutting the door behind him. "...Okay?"

"We...We need to stop with this." Arin sighed, looking over on the other side of the room where Dan wasn't.

"We say that a lot. We never really keep track on that, though." Dan laughed. Arin looked over at Dan, squinting his eyebrows together.

"This isn't a joke, Dan."

"Seems like it, to me."

"What part of this is funny to you?"