19

Grayson's POV
As soon as I woke up, I called the number that Alexis gave me the night before
-call-
Kelly: Hi who this?
G: Hi this is Grayson Dolan and you are?
K: Just call me Kelly, Why do you have my number?
G: My friend Alexis gave it to me
K: Do you have a twin brother?
G: yeah why?
K: Gtg
-end of the call-
Ok that was weird.

Alexis's POV
Kelly just texted me that Gray called her and she need to talk to me so I went to her place and knocked on the door. Kelly opened the door and went outside. "Why are we talking outside?" I said, "Shut up and just listen", "Ok", "So Alexis, hum I don't need help with Grayson anymore, yeah he's hot but I'm IN A RELATIONSHIP!" she said screaming happily the last part, "Oh god my ears... and with whom?" I said, "his name is Cameron..." I cut her off, "Kelly listen to me, push hin off the edge off a cliff or a bridge, something high or run over him with your car." I said with a serious face, "No" she said, then Cameron came out of Kelly's house, he looked at me and didn't take his eyes off. I ran bavk to my house cause I hate this guy. I opened the door and Ethan quickly smashed his lips on mine. "Hey babe" I said laughing cause he was too cute. "Get a room" Grayson said. He was mad and I don't know why. I went in tthe living room where Grayson was sitting. "What's wrong bup?" I asked, trying to make him laugh. I was going to answer me when someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it" I said getting up from the couch. I opened the door and.. "Hey Alexis" it was Cameron. "Bye" I said closing the door in his face. 2 seconds after someone knocked on the door again. "Cameron if you don't get the fuck-", "hey Alexis" Emily said, "GRAYSON" I screamed. He got up from the couch. When he saw Emily he looked like he wanted to throw that bitch a rock.

Grayson's POV
"Hey Gray, hum I'm here cause hum I need you like before", "what do you mean like before" I said hoping she would not say it, "I mean having sex", I looked at her with a disgusted face, "you'll win Alexis back", "No thanks" I said closing the door right in her face.

I woke up on the couch. I got up and went in my room upstairs. I turn on the lights and- "WTF EMILY how did you get in my room?", "your window was open" she said taking her clothes off, "I said no" she put her hand in my pants and started pumping me. "Ok one time" I said feeling disgusted by myself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Update😂☺️