Kamari wiggled out of her lap, and went back to reclaim his seat. "Juice!" Iman yelled. Malia picked up his cup, placing the straw into his mouth and he sipped a little while before pulling away. "Ah!" He said dramatically.

"Ah!" Malia mocked him, causing him to giggle.

"Mommy you think daddy will make my game tomorrow?" Kamari asked.

Malia dug into her purse, fishing for her cellular device. "Do you want to call him and see?" She asked once she retrieved it, giving it to him as he nodded his head. She watched as his vein appeared on his temple, signaling that he was concentrating. He looked just like Khari, in more ways than she noticed. His Khari-like haircut made them look like twins.

"Hey daddy!" Kamari greeted excitedly. Malia looked up, praying silently that Khari wouldn't let him down after she just attempted to bring his spirits back up. "We at the Rock.. where you at?...oh.. still think you can make it to my game tomorrow?" He asked with hope stemmed in his voice. "But daddy.." He whined with a frown.

Malia sighed in anger. She understood that the two of them were having issues, and rightfully so. But, she was not here for him slacking on his fatherly duties. He was a great father, and the last thing she wanted was for him to take his anger for her out on the kids. Malia signaled for Kamari to give her the phone, and he did.

"Really, Khari?!" She yelled in a whisper. Although the restaurant had been cleared out for their arrival, she still hated talking loudly just in case.

"What?" He asked, emotionless.

Malia touched the bridge of her nose, and sighed softly. "I understand you're mad at me, but don't take it out on the kids. You've never missed Kamari's games. Why now?"

"I'm still in New York.."

She scrunched up her nose, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't care. You're acting like you can't get home in a matter of hours."

Khari sighed dramatically heavy, irritated with her voice all of a sudden. "I can't make the game, Malia. Damn.."

She eyed Neil to come sit her kids while she walked to the nearest bathroom. Neil motioned for the other security guy to follow her. Once she made it in, she checked all of the stalls before placing the phone back to her ear. "Look, I'd take your anger being lashed out at me. I'm a big girl, I can handle it. However, you're not about to start slacking when it comes to Kamari and Iman. Kamari has been anything, but himself since you walked out. They haven't seen you, in person, since. That's been two weeks ago. The least you can do is come to his basketball game. You don't have to say anything to me if that's what you're wondering. Right now, our kids should be our main priority."

He stayed silent for a minute, and Malia knew he was still on the phone because she could hear him breathing. He sighed into the phone, finally responding "Aight, you right.."

Malia blinked, a little caught off guard at his admittance. "Okay, well it starts at 2." She hung up the phone, not giving him a chance to respond. While he had a right to be mad, she was also upset at him. She still felt dirty from the other morning, and it didn't sit well with her. Khari had hurt her feelings more than she was letting on. She got herself together, and walked out of the bathroom to finish lunch with the boys.

Once they were finished with lunch, Neil escorted them back to the vehicle. Malia secured Iman in his car seat, and Kamari jumped in behind her. Neil closed the door once they were safely inside, and jogged to the passenger seat. Her driver sped off once he was in. "Home, Mrs. Valentine?" He asked while looking at her through the rearview mirror.