Chapter 22 - The date

Start from the beginning

"Hey!" I said hugging them both.

"Thanks for coming guys!" I tell them.

"No problem!" said Sydney.

"Yeah, sooo, you and him going on a date ey?" Kat said wiggling her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes at her and said, "Yes."

"Ok let's go get you ready!" said Kat already pushing me up the stairs.

And so I did.
*******

I was done getting ready. The girls did my makeup which was a smoky neutral eye look, if that makes sense. They also chose the out fit which was basically a simple tan turtle neck sweater, black leggings, and black ballet like flats. 🔽

They praised they're work and started saying how "hot" I look

They praised they're work and started saying how "hot" I look. We hung out a little after that while 6:00 o'clock rolled in.

Before we knew it, 6:00 o'clock was here and I had nervous butterflies in my stomach. The girls left through the back door as we heard a knock at the door.

I went downstairs and opened the door holding my breath. He looked... Amazing. He was in a casual jeans and button down shirt, that although was very laid back, he made it look fancy.

I let out my breath as I said, "Hey Arron."

He gave me a huge smile as he said, "You look amazing Daph."

"You don't look bad yourself," I lied, he looked hot!

He smirked as if he knew I was lying. He held out his arm for me take as we walked over to his car. He opened the door for me. (Surprisingly) Hey, what? I never took him to be the gentle man type!

Anyway, once in the car, he turned on the radio and the song 'In the name of love' by Martin Garrix came on.

I was about to just mouth the lyrics when Arron full on sang loudly.

"In the name of looove! In the name of looove!"

I laughed and joined in. Soon we were singing like crazies to the song. It was super fun.

We soon started slowing down as he went into a parking lot of a large building.

"What is this place?" I asked him, looking at the building.

"You'll see once we're inside," he answered.

Once we fully parked, he told me to wait inside. He came over to my door and opened it for me, helping me out of the car. I gave him a thank you as he went to the trunk and got out a bag.

He held out his arm again and I took it. We went in the building and I gasped once we were inside. It was an ice rink! I used to skate when I was younger and I used love it and would go anytime I could.

"Arron how'd know?" I asked, still amazed by how beautiful it was in here.

The ice was so shiny and the walls were marbled making it look very elegant.

"There are a lot of things I know about you Daphne Kingston. This just happens to be one of them," he told me with a smirk.

I blushed wondering what else he knew about me. He sat us on a bench and grabbed the bag he was holding, opening it. He took out a beautiful pair of ice skates.

"For you m'lady," he teased going down on one knee and placing them on my feet.

"Why thank you kind sir," I played along with a posh accent.

We smiled at each other, and once he had put on his pair, we went out in the rink. Thinking that I would be a little rusty, I slowly started switching my feet sliding on the ice.

I then tried to do a trick and surprisingly I was able to do it. I did some more and got lost in the moment. I broke out of my trance as I heard someone clapping. Arron. He had a smile and skated to me.

"You're amazing!" He said, making me blush.

"Thank you," I told him.

We then kept on skating and let me just say it was an amazing night. It was so much fun. All too soon we were in the car and he was taking me home.

Once we were there, he said, "You really do look beautiful Daphne."

"Thank you," I told him.

"It's the truth," he said.

"No, I meant for everything. I had an among time," I said with a smile.

The next thing I knew, we were leaning towards each other and we were close to each other. As close as I could feel his warm breath on my face.

We closed the distance and I felt his warm lips on mine. We pulled apart and I blushed as I looked at him.

"Good night," I squeaked out to him as I opened my door.

He chuckled and said, "Good night."

I went into my house, took a warm shower, and dressed in my pajamas. I got into bed and closed my eyes. My first kiss! I mean sure he had kissed me before but it was only a peck. This, this was a real kiss. My first kiss, with my former enemy. Oh boy.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: Who else is going trick or treating even if they're a tad bit old for it? I am, who saids there's an age limit?!😂
🔱
They kissed!!!! Yay! Anyhow, hope you enjoyed and don't be a ghost reader and vote+comment. Thank you! ❤️👋