09

Carly's p. o. v.

It took me a little while to fall asleep, but eventually I did. When I woke the next morning, I got up and got ready for school. It was nerve wracking knowing I'd be going to school soon and people would know me as Carly Ackles. I wanted friends who are friends with me, and not just because of who my parents are now.

"Carly! Breakfast is ready. I'm driving you to school." I hear Jensen calling up the stairs.

I quickly brush my hair and teeth before running downstairs. I eat quickly and get into Jensen's car. He gets in. Most of the ride is silent.

"You excited about school?" He asks me, giving me a smile.

"Not really. I feel like people would want to be friends with me because of who my dad is." I say not realizing I said dad.

"Oh yeah. Well, if they are, then they don't see how amazing you are. I'm walking you in." He says as he parks in front of the school.

I groan but get out. He gets out as well,  having kids immediately yell his name and want to hug him. I grab onto his hand to keep from getting lost. He leads me inside and then ruffles my hair.

"Misha says he might stop by during lunch. Bring you some good stuff instead of the lunch they have." Jensen says and laughs.

I laugh a bit and nod. I hug him before going to the office and getting my schedule. I head to class and the teacher introduces me.

"This is Carly Ackles. She's new." The teacher says.

He tells me where to sit and I go sit down. The girl smiles at me.

"I'm Rebecca. Welcome to the school." She says and smiles.

We talk the entire class time and soon I find myself with a best friend already. One that doesn't care who my parents are. I think I'll really love this school.