Part 9

Play straight away. I mean u know if u want.

"What the fuck Eren?" I said angrily. He sighed and looked down. "I want to know why you left me. I love you and you told me you love me so why did you leave me?" He looked deep into my emotionless grey orbs. "We're not meant to be." I replied softly. He looked a bit shocked. I clicked my tongue and tried to close the door but he stopped it with his hand. "Piss off Eren!" I yelled. He shook his head and pushed passed me. "How are we not meant to be. I love you and you love me. There's not much else to it." He said inching closer to me. I closed the door and walked to the window on the other side of the room. "What if I told you I don't love you." I said trying my best not to cry. "You'd be lying." He spat and embraced me from behind. "No Eren." I said softly. I pealed his hands off of my waist. "I got told to make you fall for me by Erwin. It was an experiment to see how your powers work Eren. I'm sorry." I said calmly. I turned around to see Eren crying and shaking. I gave him a sympathetic look, however inside I was shattered.

Eren ran out of the door, slamming it behind him. I fell to my knees and sobbed. Is this what I've become? Is this how my mother would've wanted me to act? Why do I always complicate things? He hates me. He loved me and now he hates me. I loved him and I still love him. I hate this. Guilt do they call it? I've not felt it in a long time. I thought as I sobbed on the floor. "I'm done crying." I said picking myself up.

I walked down the hall, dagger in hand. I sent murderous looks to whoever looked at me. I was dressed back into my underground attire including my scarf which was now handing from my neck instead of my head and face. I kicked the door of the mess hall open. I grabbed my food and tea and walked to my squad. The whole mess halls eyes were on me. I got up onto the table and held my dagger high above my head. "You shit heads see this? This is a dagger, a real one not one you use for training. You twats keep staring and I'll make it my personal aim to cut your fucking eyes out. If you ever try to take my fucking weapons I will smite you. Now shit heads stop staring and go to your little friendship groups." I announced, loud enough for everyone to hear but also in a threatening tone. I got off the table and sat down next to Levi. "What's gotten into you?" Levi whispered. "I don't know what you're talking about." I whispered back and continued eating. I could feel Eren glaring at me but I brushed it off.

He kept glaring and I got pissed off. "Eren I swear to Maria, Rose and Sina I will fucking stab you if you don't stop staring at me." I growled, meeting his eyes. He was still hurt after this morning but I didn't care anymore. "Go fuck the coconut or the yandere chick." I smirked at my own words. Levi listened in on the conversation. In fact the whole table did as Eren was on the opposite side at the other end. "Nice comeback. Why don't you go find someone who you can manipulate and break." He glared at me. I smirked and clapped slowly. "Wow you grew a pair. You feel like a man now? Did you ask yandere chick to help you cos last time I checked she's more like your mother than your girlfriend and if you were trying to make me jealous then you failed. I already told you." I rolled my eyes and started to get up. "I'm going to Erwin's office. I'll come to training later." I said softly to Levi and the table looked at me confused. "I'll always show Levi more respect than you. And uncle cookie I'm still waiting for those cookies." I smiled to Gunther and walked away, turning back to my murderous look.

Levi's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with her?" Eren sighed. "She's broke." I replied quietly. They all looked at each other confused. "Say Eren, have you seen Lou at night or early in the morning?" I questioned. "Y-Yes sir." He answered. "What was she like?" I asked again. He looked down and shut his eyes. "Cold-hearted, emotionless and angry." He said tears making their way to his eyes. "She put up a wall. Eren she loves you very much. You're hurting her a lot right now. In the underground she was like this to earn respect and make people fear her." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "You don't know this and she's probably going to try and kill me for this but she cried. She still does. She cried herself to sleep that day and she cried this morning. I heard and saw her in that state. She's in a lot of pain." I sighed and looked as he got up and ran to her room probably.