"Man your a real dumb son of a bitch you would let your dad drive when he's drunk what did he have to do suck your little little dicky or did your mom do the honors was that bitch drunk too? or did ur dad have a pussy was your dad a pussy huh huh huh."

That triggered me I got so mad I took my helmet off and turned in his direction I punched him right on the stomach and then he tackled me knocking me off I rolled over and took his helmet off we started trading blows until I gave him a left hook to the face he spit out blood and then I gave him another right hook and he was out cold his face was bruised and then his whole football team was coming towards me and my football team started coming towards me it was like a huge fight when everything settled down I was suspended from the whole WaterWaves Schools that meant I have to move to a new CITY?

The next couple of weeks I was moving out of the city to kirkland when I was at kirkland my new school was ViewLands High. At lunch a boy named Maxwell came and sat next to me 

"Wasup dude im maxwell." he said

"Uhh hi." I replied

"Everybody knows it the right hook to david you really did a number on him now everyones looking for you and I wanna be your friend see I'll help ya teach you couple things think of me as a walking dictonary." 

"uhh no thanks buddy I can handle myself." I said

"Fine I'll just be your friend then," 

"Alright fine with me.."

And then the most sexiest girl walked in my face and said 

"Hey baby look at your muscles." and she started hugging on to me kissing me on the cheek and said come to this party tonight. 

I saw the adress and memorized it in my head when night time came around I wore a blue t-shirt and some blue jordan shorts and left I took the metro too the adress and when I looked at the house and then the place was booming music ladys swimming pool everything I walked in and then someone came to me. 

"Hey dude you need some help around."

"sure." I said

We walked around and he started showing me everything and then he said lets go over there he pointed to a big crowd and when we walked towards it we went to the front and then I felt a huge hand push me into the empty cement cirlce were everyone was crouded around I fell to the ground and when I got up I saw the guy that was showing me around with his shirt off and he had shorts one leg was in front of him and he was jumping a little he had his hands in a boxer position and his legs in a thai kick boxing position.

"Im not fighitng you." I said

And walked away

"Your dad musta been a real bitch getting drunk like that man what a stupid shit."

I turned around and chuckled

"Last guy who said that ended up in the hospital your gonna follow" I said.

I ran at him with a strong punch my hand was close to his face and he ducked down he punched me hard in the face and then kicked me in the leg I bent down and turned over and then I rolled on the floor and got up but my leg was injured

"I dont know what all the talk about you was you being strong you being tough its all bull shit your just a weak boxer look at you your only strong from your waist up when you go to the gym you build up your abs and your muscles and think your all that but you have no leg muscle no tecnique no movment no power in your legs all you are is up in your hand area that boxing shit doesnt work around here you gotta mix it up."