"I love you too sweety," she said her voice cracking from crying,"we'll leave soon, I promise," she mumbled in my ear.

That wasn't the first time my bastard of a father hit my mother. It wasn't the first time that he hit her for being pregnant either. My mother told me when she was pregnant with me, he had pushed her down the stairs, and slapped her when she was pregnant with Jalynn. This was just the first time she had a miscarriage.

I hate my father more than I ever have before. For 15 years I've watched him throw my mother around like she was nothing, but watching him litterally beat the life of a potential brother or sister of mine brought it up two notches.

"Go upstairs hun," my mother said tearing me away from my thoughts,"and lock your door, and put a chair behind it," she reminded me of the reminder she tells me everynight.

I nodded, and turned towards the stairs.

She pulled me back,"I mean it," she said sternly.

I nodded again in response.

I walked up the stairs slowly, not wanting to disturb the bastard.

When I finally hit the top step, I let out a sigh of relief. I had made it without making one noise.

As soon as I stepped in my room, I locked the door making sure to put the chair behind it.

A gruffly chuckle from behind me had me spinning around on my heels.

There he was, the asshole who has ruined my mother, my brother, and my life.

I looked into the cold brown dark eyes that I had inherited from him, and the round nose that I also inherited.

I could no longer breath as I began to have anxiety take over my body from the way he was looking at me.

Looking at me li-ke .. I was a- snack..

I watched him, slowly. I watched every sudden movement he made.

After a min, which seemed like hours, he stood. The sudden movement had me leaning back into the wall.

He stepped closer.

I tried to speak, but I couldn't. Anxiety was wrapping its pure cold hands around my neck, choking the life out of me.

I began hyperventilating quietly as he stepped closer, leaving only a couple feet between us.

I prayed to myself,'Please, please, dont touch me,' I said closing my eyes.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a cold rough finger brush my cheek.

I shivered under the touch in utter horror.

"Why are you crying?" my bastardly father spat through clenched teeth.

I kept my eyes close and managed a shrug; not wanting to speak, because I knew if I did I would burst into tears.

He slowly carresed my cheek.

"Open your eyes," he growled at me.

Without thinking, I shook my head.

For a few seconds there was silence. Then I heard a pop before I felt the excruciating pain in my left cheek.

I screamed out in pain causing him to cover my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up !" he snarled while yanking me towards the bed.

I began to fight against his constricting hold around my wrist, but it only made it worst.

He punched me in my face causing my eye to throb. I fell to the ground from the blow.

"Get up !" he yelled at me.

I got up, slowly ,trembling. I couldn't see through my right eye, and my left cheek felt swollen.

I didn't know he was behind me until I felt a sharp pain in my ass.

He chuckled.

Sick bastard.

"An ass just like your moms," he said close to my ear.

With out thinking, I swung my fist into the side of his face.

I nearly cried out from the impact on my hand.

I looked at him through my one eye, and he was grinning like a mad person. No harm done.

Where was my mom ? I knew she heard the screams. Why hadn't she come to check on me ?

Bringing me back to reality, the bastard slammed me against the wall causing my vision to begin to go black.

I felt him throw me to the bed. I began slowly slipping into unconsciousness as my father stripped me naked.

When he got to my underwear everything went black, and my body went limp.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

): Sad face.. Don't hate me..

Anyways, next chapter she will be a senior in high school (age 18) THIS CHAPTER IS THREE YEARS EARLIER!!! Just letting everyone know(:

I will upload soon(:

Vote, Comment, Fan § Share!(:

★Dezzie★

-Loves