chapter 3 - the prision

"where am i " drew said waking up on a white table with nothing on but a white sheet. she sat up and wrapped the shit around  her body and tieing it above her shoulder. she loked around at the plain room. there was one giant black window that drew couldnt see threw and nothing in the room except the silver table she was laying on and a silver dresser. 

"well where did my clothes go" drew said and walked over to the dresser. she opened the top drawer and pulled out the onshirt in there. a black tobe-top with a silver angel wing covering the left side of her chest. she held up the sheet and put the shirt on over her bra. she opened the next drawer and there was silver skinny jeans with black nagel aing on the but. she slipped them on and threw the sheet on the floor.

"well whatever this place is its got a good fashion sense." drew said with  a smile. ddrew walked around the room looking for a door or window but there was nothing. she tapped on the walls but nothing happened. drew looked at the table then the window then she smiled. she took of the ruby wolf charm and stuck it in her pocket. the nice clothes dissapeared to show her wolf outfit. her hair was still fown at herr ankles. she ran her fingers threw it and walked over to the table. she put one hand on the left side and the other hand on the right side. she pulled it of the henges and lifted up into the air. she turned to the window and started to walk towards it. she lifted the table even higher and threw it with all her might at the window.

"that should do it" drew said as the table crashed threw the black window. she jumped threw it and was in another room. this time it was made of stone and had red somthing splatered all over the walls. drew looked closer

"blood" drew said and backed away

"where the hell am i?" drew said as she turned to see abig metal door. she pulled the knob and the door slowly mived forward. she walked into a hallway. it was black and no light.

"great no lights how much horror movie can you get" drew said with a sigh. she closed the door behind her and walked into the dark hallway. drew stayed close to the walls and kept a hand on the cold stone at all times. whenever shed feel a door ahed open it but they were allways the craziest things in them. like needles sticking out of a red wall in one room and then bones in another. she was approaching a light at the end of the hallway when she felt another door. she decided to open it.

"well no hurt in trying." drew said as she twisted the knob. the door swung open to reveal a thing that was chained to the wall. it had the face of a person that had never seen the sunlight before. it was white with long black hair. drew walked closer to the thing and noticed it was a girl. she had red eyes and sharp teeth. she was in rags and had cuts and bruses all over her.

"are you ok" drew said touching the head of the girl. the girl didnt say anything just stared at drew with her creepy red eyes. she didnt blink and it ddidnt even look like she was bretheing.

"ok then wel " drew said but was interupted by the door slaming shut. 

"whatthe-"drew said

"your gonna go to the examin room....theyll do tests and you will be chained just like me" the girl said with the creepiest voice drew had ever herd. drew backed up against the wall as the lights started to black out. she looked infront of her and saw a boywalking towards her, everytime he passed a light it blacked out.

"you should of been a good girl and stayed in your room." the boy said as he got closer to drew. drew was pressed up against the wall. the boy grabbed her hand and held them above her head. the boy had blonde hair and amber eyes. he had a smirky grin on his face as he looked drew up and down.

"what are you" drew said looking in the boys amber eyes.

"i am a vampire...my name is edwin and im 103 years old" he said and gave drew a toothy grin showing his vampire teeth. the guy moved drews hands up to where he held both in one hand. he pressed his legs against her so she couldnt move. with his other hand he trailed it down her stomach. his cold hand made drew get goosebumps.