Introduction

Concealed by the dark, his presence only hinted by the rhythmic heel to toe clacks that steadily lead to the front door of a Victorian Manor, whose presence, like it's master, is only hinted by the a single strong candle burning strongly in the death of the night.

He opens the door revealing a young lady dressed in a black dress with a black apron on top. She bows as he steps through the door frame. "Welcome home sir. May I take your coat?" She asks in mid bow. Her voice doesn't shake but hints to a sense of fear and respect. Yet her eyes reflect an internal yearning for him as they stare at him, never flinching yet afraid to be noticed.

"Yes, you may. Thank you Elizabeth." He says. His voice causes Elizabeth to straighten up a bit. He hears her heart beat quicken as his voice reaches her ears. He ignores her slight reaction to the fact that she must have been startled. She takes his coat and closes the door as he walks up to the grand spiral stair case leading upstairs. He begins walking up, once again with a steady pace, halfway through his ears catch Elizabeth inhaling heavily. "Elizabeth," He calls out.

She immediately snaps her head up from his coat "Yes, sir." She straightens herself immediately smoothing her apron and sweeping her bangs from her face.

"I need you to clear the 'red room' for tomorrow morning. Also, go into town and hear what it going on." He orders her, his rough velvet voice now slightly stern yet flowing.

"Of course sir." She hangs up his coat and rushes to the red room. Before opening the large room's double doors that reach the ceiling, she wipes the sweat off her hands on her apron. Then places her hands on the large brass door handles and yanks it open. The doors swings open slowly, they reveal a maroon room embroidered with golden paint. It's as if a lover were to trace his tongue over his partner's skin, teasing them, heightening the pleasure, increasing the need for relief and slowly destroying the sense of reason. The golden paint dances across the room, spinning, turning and gliding across its maroon canvas. Elizabeth's eyes follow the paint. Dancing along with the golden dancer mirroring her steps and turns, never stopping until she reaches the door frame, for a moment her thoughts were not clouded by his scent, his presence and her primal need for him. She sighs and walks towards the middle of the room. As she arriving to the center of the room she stares up at the intricate ceiling, in awe of the sheer brilliance of the art. Closing her eyes to take in the beauty of the paintings, then she looks down to the ground and sorrow once again floods her thoughts and they all circle around him.

Her eyes see them - cold, blue and still. Yet they were healing, she could see the kiss over their heart beginning to fade and the marks on the nape of their neck beginning to close. She looks away immediately, disgusted. Not at them, but at herself. She should feel sympathy for them; their family would be searching for them, worried and going crazy. Yet her heart only aches of out jealousy. Why can't she be on that floor, why can't she have the experience of feeling him on her? She thinks even more about how they must feel and how she can only imagine because she has never had that experience. Tears begin to swell in her eyes, she covers her mouth of prevent a sob from breaking through and runs out of the room slamming the door behind her. She runs to the kitchen, falls onto the dining table breaking into sobs.

He hears her sobs and walks down to the kitchen. Walking in with an empty wine glass and empty wine bottle he addresses her "Elizabeth. Are you alright?" He didn't need to ask, he already knew. She was in love with him, but he only sees her as the housekeeper. Nothing more, nothing less.

She immediately straightens herself up and pats herself down and wipes her tears away. "Yes, sir." Her voice still shaking and hoarse from her sobs before.

"You don't seem okay." He says placing the wine glass and bottle on the table. Then he gently touches her back, hopefully to be perceived as an action of worry and care for her instead of affection. As his skin makes contact with hers, her heart rate soars upward. He chuckles inwardly, as he rakes her mind for the reason of her current state. He finds that she is jealous of the women he drinks from, he chuckles once again. Which reminds him that needs to send those girls back to their homes. Their wounds should have healed and their families probably would not have gone to the police yet. "Elizabeth, why don't you go out and relax. While you are at it you can buy your groceries." He tells her as he sees through the window that the sun had risen.

"Of course sir." She gets up, takes off her apron and grabs her coat then leaves the house softly closing the door behind her.

He walks towards the red room and opens the door and walks into the middle of the room and stares down at the young ladies. He sighs; he bends down to the one on the far left and examines her wound. He was his meal 3 weeks ago; he didn't have anything in his system so he basically drained her. Her wound is healing well but she needs to leave tonight or her neighbors were going get worried. She is a widow that spends all her time indoors because she believes that she is allergic to the sun.

He bends down to her wound and gently kisses it. He slides one of his hands right above her heart, then he kisses it once again, gently but sliding his tongue over the wound before leaving her neck. Then he gently bites his wrist, drawing blood, he quickly places he cut over her healing wound forcing his blood to enter her system. He waits for her body to start accepting his blood. The edges of the wound heal, he seals his wound with his tongue as he watches her wound completely heal.

As the blood enters her body, he bends down and gently kisses her neck. Soft kisses trailing up and down her neck, guiding the blood. He pauses. Then he kisses her on the lips; they feel cold at first but gain warmth as he leaves.

His hand faintly feels a heartbeat. He kisses her again this time longer. He brings her up into a sitting position supporting her with his hand. The heartbeat grows a bit stronger, and then falters, he uses his hand on her breast to make a small slice and the he bites his wrist once again, and then presses his cut onto her fresh wound. He feels his blood slowly dribble into her, her heartbeat grows strong and steadier.

He seals his wound, then kisses her this time, longer, more enticing, slowly opening her up. She comes to, and moans arches into his lean body. She begins kissing him back, needy, thirsty, and insatiably looking for his tongue. She opens up even more, but he slips his hands off of her, trying to give her the message that he wasn't interested. Yet, she wraps her legs around his waist and wraps her hands behind his neck deepening the kiss.

In response, he just sits there.

He tries to check her thoughts but comes up blank; she is physically active but not mentally active. She is still kissing him, he gives in and begins dancing with her, back and forth, twirling, sliding. He bites her lower lip, she moans, pressing herself into him and begins moving up and down grinding herself onto him. He checks her mind once again but sees no sign of activity so he breaks the kiss.

She moans openly, signaling her need and passion for him. She arches even more into him and wraps herself even closer. He checks her mind, she's come to except she's too swept up in the passion to stop her sex crazed self. He separates himself and stares into her eyes - capturing her attention and freezing her actions. Her eyes glaze over.

He smirks as he creates a new story for her reason for disappearing. You have been inside for the past 3 weeks mourning your husband's death. You realize that your reaction to the sun is because of your husband's death. Now, you have decided to come out into the world and pursue your artistic interests that your husband always encouraged. Her eyes remain listless. He lifts up her body effortlessly and heads to the back corridor then opens a large window and jumps out. Landing softly on his heels, he positions her comfortably and races off at inhuman speed towards her house.