I'm going

A warm bath for the night gave Elena the strength to forget watching Cassie mutilate her throat with a knife and bleed out

A warm bath for the night gave Elena the strength to forget watching Cassie mutilate her throat with a knife and bleed out. Some blood had found its way onto the tips of her fingernails, it was a lot harder to scrub it off than she thought - like looking at fingernails was like looking at glass of a mirror, but thicker than just mirror glass that would clean just as easily, Elena watched as her fingernails soaked it in as easily as nail polish.

'deliver this message' Cassie's last words resonated.
Ages of time had passed over Elena; the bathwater was turning cold, some still circled her, but it only reminded her of how much time she'd spent; wasted even by staying behind in Pennsylvania for three days. Just three days ago, Elena had done as Cassie requested and suddenly become a prize to be obtained for all she knew, all she could see and be used for. The Mikaelsons lives were hanging by a thread as far as she knew, but after spending several days longer with the Pennsylvania coven of witches, Cassie's voice continued ringing in her ears, particularly the warning she urged her with, should the wrong person obtain her and find out all that she could see, it would mean the Mikaelsons fate was condemned to whatever it was out there that could kill them.

It frightened her, that Elena curled her legs as they dripped water back into the bathtub, this only meant that she was receiving another vision right now, it pained her like the force of a banging noise, pounding away at her eardrums an sending an inevitably overwhelming pang inside her head. In some ways the visions were like memories that returned to a person suffering from amnesia, except sometimes they felt like a rock or pebble being dropped in a river, sending ripples, but it hurt all the same - not just physically, but emotionally too.

The vision erased the surroundings of the environment as Elena looked was taken inside her mind to witness .....

"I had hoped this spell would help me resurrect my brother Kol, instead this spell only gives me the chance to make a seance connection with his soul. I will consider it, thank you, but I must be on my way, I...."

      The girl squirmed and retched as she gurgled blood, choking on the stifled air that flew out of her lungs along with her heart did from her chest

The girl squirmed and retched as she gurgled blood, choking on the stifled air that flew out of her lungs along with her heart did from her chest. A sudden tight strain of her neck as she swayed to one side, she fell and was lifeless in a pool of her own blood. Who could this girl be?
A silver coffin with an 'M' that was etched in the middle was suddenly opened to reveal Rebekah Mikaelsons body, lifeless as though she were in a sleep. Her face was filled with peace, just as at the same time, her eyes opened to reveal shades of of ocean blue colour within. She exhaled a gulf of breath; her breath drew a patch of fog as she adjusted to her body and whereabouts. Upon her waking, a woman with hair as golden blonde, yet slightly curled greeted her with an emotionless look.