The school bus

We move a lot. We lived in a car, my aunts house, my great aunts and the street. But now we have a house. It's small but it's warm. My brother, my sister, my mom and I all share the same bedroom. "Its
Okay though." Is what id like to say, but I hear mom crying about how hard she is trying to give us a good life. "It's okay mom, i still love you." Is what I should've said. My sister and I we start daycare. It's nice. It's cute and small and everyone is so nice. My sisters younger then me so I have to take a bus ride to school. I hop on the bus. I don't know anybody so I'm nervous. This girl waves to me. "You can have the window seat!". She says with a big smile. "O-okay.". I squeeze by her legs to sit close to the window. " what grade are you in?". "I'm in kindergarten." I reply back looking down at my shoes. She punches my arm. She keeps punching. I remember everyone laughing at me, staring at me. "Worthless!". I'm crying as I get off the bus. The punches she gives me hurt but I try to suck it up because it is my very first day of school after all. I go into the class and sit by myself. I see a girl with bright blonde short hair with bangs. "H-hello?". I ask shyly. "Hi I'm Shelby, want to be my best friend?" We hang out all the time we played all the time. We had sleepovers whenever we could. The bus bully kept doing the same thing all the way up to grade five. I didn't tell Shelby though. I don't know why I didn't. I went home crying every night. Why does everyone hate me? No one will ever love me. Everyone thought me and Shelby were weird. They would say every mean word they could. It didn't hurt Shelby. But it hurt me cause all they said is what my father had told me. Maybe my dad was right. I'm not supposed to be alive. I'm worthless.