Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

Well me and Raven went to school. "Yo.. Where you gonna go after school?" I asked Raven opening my locker. "I have to go to this Parent teacher thing at Kendrick's school.. His little bad ass got in trouble already.." She says rolling her eyes sighing. "Oh Haha.. what did he do?" I ask. "He bit the teachers leg after she shouted at him.." I started laughing but She flashed me a mean stare. "I'm sorry I'm sorry but that's priceless!" I laugh some more as I get my math book and head to math class laughing. "Y/N this is serious.. Math is nothing funny and being late isn't either. I expect more out of you!" Mr.Lester said as he hands me and Raven a detention slip. "Well Damn.. I guess that conference have to wait.." Raven sighed as she took out her phone and looked at the picture of her holding Kendrick. "Awwww Look at my baby!" India says looking at Raven's phone. "Actually India that's my baby.." Said Sarai. Me and The girls started laughing as four boys walk through the door. "Oooo Kill em!" Raven said as we laughed harder. "GIRLS THATS ENOUGH!!" Mr. Lester shouts at us as He introduce the boys. "Class we have four new students.. Please introduce yourself." He says as one with the curly hair and swag. "I'm Chrestano August..or call me Roc Umm I'm umm kinda horrible at math.. to be honest.." He smiles a bit as his fangs show.

Raven's P.O.V

"Oooh Kill Em! Those Fangs though!! I see my hubby right now!" I say as India stares at me laughing. "Girl you too wild!" She laughs playfully punching me in my arm. "Um Mr.Chrestano sit in front of Raven Please. "OOOH KILL EM!!" I says fixing myself up as he comes sits in front of me. "Hey cutie.. so your Raven?" He says. "Depends.. Who wanna know.." I smirk as I lay my hand on his leg. "So your one of them kinda girls.. Heh.. Maybe we could chill later." Chrestano says. "Cool.." I say as Sarai, India and Y/N looks at me as we say in unison. "OOOOH KILL EM!!" We start to laugh as A boy with braid step up. "Yo Yo My name is Rayan.. but you can call me Ray.. If ya nasty you can call me RayTwice.." He winks towards India as she blushes smiling. "Good Mr.Rayan go sit somewhere at Y/N Table." Ray walks towards our table and sits in front of India. "Hey Baby.." He winks at her again. "Hey RayTwice.." She smirks as he laughs. "You must be nasty.." He looks at her and holds her hand. "I Think I am.. But do you?" She giggles as she holds his hand.