drama with ya mama

Seirra P.O.V.

I was watching tv while malika was standing with mikayla by the window talking to her my eyes started to drop and i was falling asleep till malika loud ass mother barged into the room asking to see the baby malika showed her the baby and she took her from him looking her over i kept my eyes on them and my mouth shut just waitng for her to say somthing smart out her mouth with malika mother you can never be to cautious.

''malika you sure you the baby father she dont look like you''

now what did i say always somthing smart coming out her mouth

before malika could answer her i answered

''YES HE IS SURE HE IS THE BABY FATHER I HAVENT CHEATED ON MALIKA NOT ONCE SINCE WE BEEN DATING AND SHE DOES LOOK LIKE HIM SHE HAS HIS EYES AND LIPS''

''i was talking to my son not some slut who is trying to pin a baby on my son''

i threw the covers off me and proceeded to get out the hospital bed to slap her a few times but malika held me back

''move malika''

''no sierra get yo ass back in the bed''

''yea slut listen to my son''

''ma shut up and stop picking fights with sierra she did nothing to you and ma that is my baby she does look like me i didnt call you up to argue i called you up her to see your grandchild and sierra was pissed that you were coming but put her feeling aside so you could have a relationship with your grandchild and not go on living wondering who she is and why you never met her and ma seirra is not a slut she is my girlfriend and soon to be wife''

''WIFE'' me and his mother siad together surprised

''yes wife i was going to ask you when you got out the hospital and your welcome home party but as you can see it didnt happen''

the room grew quiet malika mother gave him mikayla back and left the room without a good bye or farewell she just left i looked over to malika not knowing what to do or say so i said the first thing that came to mind

''yes'' i whisphered

''yes what'' he asked bouncing mikayla to put her to sleep since it was her nap time

''yes i'll marry you''

he looked up at me and smiled and walked over to me and motioned for me to slide over and he got in the bed with me he gave me a chaste kiss on the lips and i snuggke in his side while he continued to put mikayla to sleep we watched tv till i fell asleep dreaming about the rest of my life with malika and mikayla.

soooooooooooooooooo yea i did a sierrs pov vote comment do all that good stuff