CHAPTER 1

IT'S HERE!! 2014!! HAPPY NEW YEARS Y'ALL!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZENDAYA POV

I decided to go back to the attic, and get the book. I slowly opened it to where I left off.

SEPTEMBER 20, 1999

Bringing Zendaya home wasn't easy. She yelled "Mommy" everytime. I tried to calm her down. I sang to her. What did her mother do? I didn't know her mother, so I tried to think of what I can do. "What did your mommy do?" I ask her. She said sing. Well, I don't know how to sing, but I'll try. Her names B—

STOP!!!

So, I caused trouble for Claire. Maybe, I'll find clues about my real mother!!

CLAIRE POV

Zendaya has been upstairs for a long time. I hope she's okay. I remember when she was 8 she was really mad, and stayed in her room for more than a week! Believe me, I wanna go up there, but she probably needs alone time.

"Zendaya! It's dinner time!" I called. Yep, she won't come down.

ZENDAYA POV

My real mother's name starts with a B?? Can it be... the woman I am listening to right now?? Beyoncé!? B as in Beyoncé. OMG, what if it is??? That means I get to move away from these people.

I still can't believe I'm adopted! Why, mom??! I run downstairs to find my "fakes" sitting at the table with dinner ready. My teacher Mrs. Vernon was there also. "UGHHHH!" I moaned. "Zendaya please sit down." My mom motioned for me to sit.

Midnight hopped on my lap. "Zendaya, your teacher says you been failing classes. Is that true?" Dad asked. Oh, right. "Yes." I said. "Why is that!?" My teacher asked. "Nothing, Ma'am." I hesitated. "If there's something on your mind, you can always tell us." Dad said.

I nodded my head. "There's absolutely nothing on my mind." I said slumping down in my chair.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N I'M FINALLY UPDATING!!! DO YOU GUYS LIKE, OR NAW?! LOL, VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!!

    XOXO