Chapter Ten - Class Trip!

Start from the beginning

Sugino grinned proudly when Karma asked. "Ehehe, I thought this might happen, so I asked her way in advance: How about the class idol, Kanzaki-san?"

"No objections here!" Kaede said.

I noticed Sugino blushing as he introduced Kanzaki. Ohoho~ does he fancy her???

Kanzaki bowed. "Yoroshiku ne, Nagisa-kun."

"Yeah, sure."

"Okay, now to figure out where we're going to go!"

"Yeah! Where should we start?"

"Heh, what children. After you've been all over the world, a school trip is nothing." *insert Irina's hair flip here.*

"Feel free to stay behind, Bitch-sensei." Maehara suggested then.

"Keep the garden watered, okay?" Fuwa added.

O.O (<- Irina's reaction)

"Hey, where should we go on day two?"

"Maybe start in Higashiyama?"

"Consider its viability for assassination, though."

"But this route's more fun!"

Irina pulled out her gun, agitated. "What's that?! Don't you dare leave me out of the fun!"

...Life of ze bipolar Irina Jelavitch.

I noticed Korosensei coming in with these huge red books. "One for each of you!" He said.

"What are they?" Isogai asked.

"School trip guidebooks."

He quickly handed them out.

"Whoa." Took me a bit of time to get used to the weight.

"It weighs a ton!"

"They're practically dictionaries!"

"Every sightseeing spot illustrated, the top 100 souvenirs, and travel self-defense how-to's from square one to practical use! I stayed up all night making them!" The first print came with a papercraft model of Kinkakuji!"

Just how psyched are you for this?! (」゜ロ゜)」

"Oh! Isn't this Aika-chan's first class trip as well?" Kaede wondered out loud.

"Oh yeah! It must be, since she was homeschooled and she didn't know what a class trip is! What a dark time she lived in T^T" Maehara patted my back sympathetically.

"Uhh..." ( ̄_ ̄ i)

~~~~~

"Whoa... the A through D classes are riding first class!" Sugaya said.

"We're the only ones in coach. As always." Nakamura sighed.

A teacher looked at us with this dirty grin. "Those are the rules at our school. We explained them to you when you came here, remember?"

"Students with good grades get priority use of school funds." Oh, it's the two idiots who likes to pick on Nagisa again.

"Oh dear. Is that the stench of poverty I smell?"

"Do pardon me." Irina! "Greetings, students." She greeted, wearing some fancy-schmancy clothes on her. *le sigh* then again, she lives in the rich world.

"Bitch-sensei, what's with the Hollywood starlet look?"

Irina just chuckled. "Standard practice for any assassin who uses her womanly wiles. A lady never neglects fashion just because she's traveling." She gave me this look.