shes my alpha and my mate?!

Laura's p.o.v.

James is my mate! I have had I giant crush on him since my parents died. he was the only one there for me when I needed someone the most. THANK YOU MOON GODDESS!!! But how is he going to take it. Is he going to reject me? Will he except me? Do I have to cha-

"im not going to reject you, you don't have to change and really me??'' F U mind link! I am putting up my barricade now, "no don't I will stay out of your mind I promise just please don't close it beautiful." I smiled.

" Do you want to know why after my parents died I only talked to you without alpha command?" he nodded. " umm well the night of my parents death.. umm the moon goddess came to me and said "don't close everyone out.'' and I only trusted you because you were there with me when they died the rest of the pack was out fighting." I didn't expect him to do this. He swooped down and kissed me, licking my bottom lip wanting entrance, Im going to tease him I thought to myself and kept my mouth closed.

I wouldn't do that if I were you princess because I can tease just as much, crap I forgot about the mind link. open up or I will make you moan my name. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tounge into my mouth. our tounges fought for dominance, he started sucking on my tounge and I moaned into his mouth, he picked us up and walked over to the door to the hallway to my room. act like your asleep there are people in the hallway, I pulled away and layed my head in the crook of his neck. his member rubbed against me as he walked, im so turned on right now walk faster! I shouted through the mate mind link. that's how we have been talking in out heads. I move my head and suck on his neck. why are you doing this to me??

im not doing that I cant control my wolf. she wont stahp. not that im complaining because you taste good... oh my god did I just say that??

yes yes you did. and thank you I guess...

are we on the elevator yet?? I felt him nod and I got down.

"why couldn't you stahp Vanessa? everyone was looking at me funny." im still not in control! she is to turned on turn her off!! he chuckled and stepped away from me.

(mind link with venessa v=venessa l=laura)

v- why wont he hold me??

l- well I think he is getting you back you were sexually harassing him in the hall.

v- Charles told me to do it I couldn't help it!!

l- yeah you can I am right now!! do you know how bad I want to rip his clothes off??

v- by the way he is staring at us I think I kinda do!!

(mind link over)

I looked up and james was staring at me the elevator dinged and he picked me up and carried me the rest of the way to my room.

the rest of the night we spent talking and cuddling just like old times.

**********

I woke up the next morning with a large arm over me. Memories flooded back to me and I cuddles into his warm chest.

"Mmmmm your warm..." I said softly. He smiled and kissed my cheek

"Thank you... I think." I giggled softly and turned so I was looking at him and looked into his eyes. "I love you," he whispered. I looked at him shocked.

"I-I love you to.." I whispered softly.