This was all happening a little too fast. You could hardly keep your head on straight. You just watch 4 of your team members go down the throats of Titans as if they were ramen noodles.

"Will the following trainees please come forth: Mikasa Ackermen. Armin Arlert. Eren Jaeger. _________ ____________. Connie Springer. Jean Kirstein. Annie Leonhart….", after the last 3 names, you didn't care about the rest.

You were happy all of your friends made it, though. But, to be quite honest, you wondered how the hell they had time to do any of this while Titans were roaming around camp. You were told to pick which of the three stations to be in, and you hesitated to choose the Survey Corpse. You knew you would be going into the front lines, but after what you've been through, you vowed to save Humanity from the wretched nightmare.

You were given a new jacket, one with the symbol of The Wings of Freedom on the back, arms sleeves, and front. You were proud to be wearing such a badge. And even though each person there wasn't ready to graduate, it was a crisis situation.

After saluting your heart to the King, you and the rest of the members called ran for your gear.

This was it. This was the day you've been waiting for. 5 years. 5 fucking years you've wanted this. And now, it's right at your front door. As you strapped on your many belts and placed your 3D gear to each side of you, you looked over at Eren, who seemed to be having a bit of trouble putting it on. Your eyes then scanned the rest of the room, noticing Armin had been standing in the back corner in shock. You looked both ways before walking over to him casually.

"Armin", you started, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder, but he simply looked at you with cold eyes and walked away. 

You weren't going to just stand there like last time. You grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him to face you.

"Hey! I'm talking to you, Armin! Why won't you listen to me?"

Armin's eyes were glued to the ground, that cold, dead feeling still apparent as he kept silent. You scrunched up your nose before stepping closer to him, grabbing his face by the chin to force him to look at you.

"Now, you listen to me and you listen good. Now is not the time to get all childish. We have Titans quickly surrounding the area and I don't have time for you to-"

"-You never had time for me-"

"Shut the fuck up while I'm trying to explain! I don't have time for you to be a fucking pussy, Armin! It's time you got your head out of your ass and stop using it as a fucking hat! Be mad all you want, but I assure you; once you step foot on that battlefield, you'd have wished you'd have been the one eaten back at home. Now get your shit together and stop moping around like some damn 3-year-old. You're 15. Grow the hell up".

You unhanded his face and walked past him, upset and angered. You walked over to Connie, who looked to be a bit too cheerful despite the situation. "He'll be fine", you thought. You continued to walk around until you found Eren again, bumping into him like the time you two met. But, before you could apologize, someone had opened up the doors from the room you were all getting ready in. Of course, it was none other than the Corporal.

"You're not Humanity's last hope, so it doesn't matter if you die. We have back-ups. But, since you are all hot and fresh out of training, I expect clean and proper technique. I don't want any shit-slashing, got it? Now, move out."

Levi's voice was so strong when he ordered others around. The thought made you blush but you quickly shook it off. You were one of the last to run out of the building but Levi had stopped you yet again, raising a hand in your path. But as you ran into his hand, he was able to grab your shirt and pull you back around in a hug from behind.

"Be safe", he whispered in your ear in concern.

After hearing his words, you continued to run towards the sound of crashing.

Why is the Corporal so interested in me? Did I do something to get him to like me? Jesus, I don't have time for thi-

Your thoughts were interrupted by a 5 meter class Titan, the smallest and easiest to take out. But you were caught off guard and were suddenly taken up by the monster. 

You struggled, but didn't scream. You tried your best to get out your blades, but his grip was too strong. The only sort of weapon available to you were your teeth, but you had no other choice of escaping. As the Titan held you up above its mouth, you bit down as hard as you could into the beast's finger, ripping off a large piece of skin and forcing it to let you go. As you fell into the slimy mouth and slid down the tongue, you quickly acted to get out your blades.

You were halfway down its throat before you stabbed a single blade through. You had no way of cutting it on the neck if you were inside its mouth. So, you started climbing, puncturing the second blade higher inside the Titan's  throat. Before you could climb out completely, your only exit had snapped shut. The ringing of teeth shattered through your ear.

"No way in hell am I dying like this…", you said allowed.

As you dangled from the tip of the massive tongue, you were able to turn around and face the opposite direction. Once this was done, you used all of your strength to swing your legs up and crash through the teeth. You finally got out and were completely pissed off that it ate you.

You squeezed the bottom part of the blade holder to work your maneuver gear, ending up behind the large beast and slashing it down. You were still covered in saliva even after the Titan had fallen. You had no time to waste as you looked for another.

As you roamed your way around the city, you cut down almost every titan in your path. Another 5 meter managed to eat you again and a 7 meter was able to break your first set of weapons. You casually exchanged the broken pieces for new ones within your gear.

You ran along the roofs to try and find a few of your friends, but the only bodies you saw were either crushed, splattered,scattered, half-eaten, or already down a hungry Titan's throat. 

You passed by a large clock tower before hearing a blood curdling scream down the nest street. You made your way over on foot, since you were running low on gas already. When you turned the corner, you found Jean behind handled over a 15 meter Titan. You continued to run over before being forced to use your gear again. As you watched Jean fall, you were able to push him out of the way, only saving most of yourself rather than all.

As you tumbled along other roof tops, you could feel the blood flying around different bricks from different buildings. You nearly passed out with the large gash in your head, but once you restored some of your vision, you could se that your right leg was chomped off and obviously eaten. 

You heard Jean come running over after slaying the monster. He picked you up the same way Levi did, with one arm. He wasn't able to use his gear, which would've been much faster, because you were in his arms.

"J-Jean…", you stuttered, "Where…Where's Eren…?", you demanded in a low tone.

He didn't answer, but the look on his face told you that something was wrong.