“Mads! What about Kenny? And the pilot?”

            “Don’t worry about it.” She kissed me again. “I have it all planned out. Now are you ready for your first birthday present? We only have an hour, so you might want to stop talking. We need to be quiet.” She kissed me again.

An hour later when we landed Madelyn and I were both fully dressed again.

“Where are we?!” I pleaded.

“You will seen soon enough!” She said as the door to the jet was opened. A black escalade was waiting for us on the tarmac. We got in and started driving. When we got to the strip, I knew.

“Oh my gosh! Are we in Vegas? Did you really bring me to Vegas on my twenty-first birthday?!” I probably looked more excited than a kid in a candy store. I put my arm around her and pulled her close, kissing her on the forehead. “You’re the best, Mad.”

We were staying at one of the most famous hotels on the strip, Palms. I opened the door and my jaw literally dropped. Between the private pool overlooking the strip and the rotating circle bed, I was in awe.

“Okay babe, are you ready to hit the town? I figured we might as well go out tonight considering it is your birthday. Let’s get it out of your system.”

“You look amazing.” My jaw dropped again when I saw Madelyn. She was wearing a super tight dress showing off her amazing body, but not too much. It was hotter than anything I have ever seen. I went up to her and placed my arm around her. “Let’s go.”

Madelyn’s POV

            When we got to the bar we went in and started drinking. I allowed myself a few drinks, but when I realized the extent of Justin’s drinking I decided to stop. Kenny was there, in case I had trouble, but he was staying back trying not to draw attention to us.

            “Justin.” I placed my hand on his arm. “You have probably had enough.” I tried to take the beer he had just picked up, but he stopped me. He had already had too much to drink and I didn’t want him to overdo it.

            “I’m good, Maddie bear.” He tried to kiss me, but I pulled away. He reeked. I knew I needed to get him back to the hotel before he did something he would regret. Thousands of little girls looked up to him, I wasn’t about to let him do anything stupid.

            I took the beer out of his hand, being firmer this time. I set it on the bar and left enough money to cover the bill he had racked up. I grabbed his hand and tried to get him off of the bar stool, but he was practically yelling and couldn’t stand up on his own. Kenny started to come over, but I mouthed that I was okay.

I placed his arm over my shoulder and dragged him into a door marked employees only. I looked around and saw no one, allowing me to do what I needed to do.

I slapped him. Not too hard, but enough to get his attention. He just looked at me blankly.

“Justin, listen to me.” I cupped his face with my hands so I knew he was looking at me. “You are drunk. Very, very drunk. But we are going to go out there, get in our car, and you are going to act like you are not drunk. Okay?” He halfway nodded.

            “Justin. You have to do this for me. You have to stand up and walk on your own, okay? Think of all of those little girls that look up to you? You just have to do this for five minutes. And, don’t say anything. That will be a dead give away.” He looked like he understood.

            I took his hand and led him out of the room. Kenny was right behind us as we walked out of the bar. Surprisingly, Justin made it all the way to the car without stumbling or shouting.