Fighter

Never give up you can do some incredible things Kacie just keep trying on your dreams . Thank you sir i will always try as hard as i can as for as long as i can.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Good to know well i have to get going keep up the good work. See you soon i wish too see you fight  again. Thanks you sir i hope you can too. He walks out the door and i continue to punch the bag In front of me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Well Hi I'm kacie hanks and i am a street fighter. I guess im pretty good if i do say so. I'm '5'10and 17. I guess you could say I'm tall. I have light brown hair that goes to my ribs  with dark green eyes .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       So i don't look like a girl that would fight. Everyone asks me why i do it. But thats like asking a pro basketball player why they play basketball. Simple because they love to do it. I love to fight so i do.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Everyone thinks i have the perfect life but they would be so wrong, My parents are rich and all but i just don't like to use their money to get and do the thinks i want. But when i fight then i earn my own money so i really don't have to use there money.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I only have one friend and he is the best yes it's a he i can't stand to be around the girls that go to my school. They are so annoying and when i say that trust me thet really are. Jake is my best friend we hang out the time he stays the night.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     He's friends with my parents and we are really close. Jake has dirty blond hair with brown eyes hes '6'0 so not to much taller then me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               His girl friend is the worst to be around all she talks about is pink stuff and crap that i don't really care about. As you can tell I'm not A girl girl at all. Tom boy all the way baby.