Seth was first, "I'm Seth Bond. Age six. My birthday is March 23 or the 23rd of March. But not March 23rd, as that date technically doesn't exist. I have a great interest in linguistics. Specifically Latin, Japanese, German and English."

"Well, someone has a large vocabulary. Would you care to tell us anything in any of those languages?" the teacher, Ms. Harberdasher, inquired.

"Nein, danke Frau Harberdasher." He replied and sat back down in his seat.

"Okay, next please!"

"I'm Amaranth Bond. I'm currently at the age of six. My date of birth is the 23rd of March. I tend to like literature of both the Northern Renaissance and the Italian Renaissance. Specifically works by Dante Alighieri and William Shakespeare."

"Can you name any of the works you like written by any of them?"

"I like Divine Comedy by Alighieri. But do I have to choose just one by Shakespeare? Because Julius Caesar was a magnificent tragedy, but Taming of the Shrew was an amazing comedy. I do like some of the more well known plays like A Midsummer Night's Dream, Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet. Henry V was awe inspiring though. I suppose I can never choose just one." Amaranth responded as she sat down in her seat.

"How about the other little lady next to her?"

"I'm Maxine Bond, please call me Max though. I'm six years old, or maybe I should say six years young because every year so far has only been 16.66666667 percent of my life so far. And that number decreases as you age. My birthday is on March 23. I absolutely adore Maths and science. History and grammar are also interesting. Fun fact, grammar is almost a palindrome. I also love philosophy. And even though Physics and Chemistry fall under science, I simply love them."

"And you next to her, sir."

"My name is Evan Bond. I am six years of age. My birthday is March 23. I like psychology, linguistics and law. Einstein's last words were never known as the nurse who was there didn't speak German. Ridiculous if you ask me. I also enjoy listening to Fur Elise by Ludwig van Beethoven, who was also German. Whereas Mozart was Austrian."

"Thank you first row."

The rest of the class introduced themselves. They all stuttered like the new and low self esteemed dummkofs they were according to Amaranth. No one in particular stood out to them.
Later during classes, they were being held back, ritenuto as Evan would say. The rest of the class had been attempting the math problems on the board. The quadruplets had finished half an hour ago and had already given in their work. They were studying for around fifteen minutes but eventually decided to see how long it was before they fell asleep. It was literally seven minutes before they were sleeping in the front row, breathing ever so lightly.

Mrs. Harberdasher stood in front of the class and clapped her hands. This woke the four of them up. "Okay class, we have a new student who was enrolled at last minute. Would you care to introduce yourself, miss?"

"Ohayo gozaimasu," this caught Seth's attention, "My name is Amanda Bond. I'm five years if age," this caught both Amaranth and Maxine's attention, "My birthday is March 23. I enjoy playing tennis. I simply dislike those who use improper grammar. I dislike being held back, or ritenuto as they say in music. Grazie." This now caught Evan's attention.

"Now, Amanda, you'll be sitting in the front row beside Evan," she said as she motioned Amanda to the seat.
Amanda sat down and turned to the rest of them, "I assume that we have something in common, ja? Cut to the chase then."

Maxine spoke up first, "You have our last name..."

"And you're exactly a year younger than we are," Amaranth added.