Chapter 4

Two updates in one day! What?!?!

Chapter 4

"Hey Zack, can we talk?" I ask as I stop walking.

"Sure. About what?" he asks stopping and turning around in front of me.

"Us." I say and I can see the look on his face go from happy to a look of shock and sadness.

"You're breaking up with me?" he asks bitting his lip and trying to hide the Hirt in his voice.

"I'm sorry Zack, it's just that I don't feel the same way about you right now. A lot has been going on, I can't remember somethings and there is just a lot that I-"

"It's ok Grace. I understand. But we are still going to be friends if you like it or not." he says.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I smile and side hug him.

Brent's POV (ohhhhhhhh I just did that)

She still hasn't come to school. I mean, after she was out for a few moths I figured I wouldn't have a chance anyway after all the pain and trouble I have caused her. Someone like her could never fall for me. I'm the badass who hooks up with girls and gets drunk ever night. She's the good girl that everyone likes, gets perfect grades, and never wants to hurt anyone. Me, that's all I seem to do is hurt people.

After the incident I couldn't take waiting around anymore, it wasn't like me. Brent Rivera doesn't get whipped over any girl, not even the most beautiful, funny, kindest girl out there.

Oh gosh. I need help.

As I was walking down the hall I saw the face I haven't seen in over 2 months. She was standing with her no good boyfriend and he had on a look of hurt and sadness. Maybe she was breaking up with him. He'd finally be out of the picture and I'd have a chance.

How can one girl have this effect on me? How can she make Mr. Player/Badboy want to be good and only want her?

I'll never understand it.

I see them hug then Zack takes off in the opposite direction.

Should I go for it? Should I tell her how I feel about her? Or should I just let it go and go back to being the player/badass I am?

Making my decision quickly I walk up to her learning on the locker next to her.

"Hey Grace. How ya doing?" I ask nodding in her direction.

"Ummmm good I guess." she was unsure.

"After school why don't you let me take you out somewhere to grab a bite to eat." I suggest taking the chance.

"Uhh..... I'm sorry but we just met and I hardly know anything about you plus-"

"Wait what do you mean you hardly know me? We have known each other for a while now and I li-" I say stopping myself.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you. What's your name again?"

**********

:::::NOTE::::: Sorry this is a short chapter but I wanted to end it on that note!

What do you think of the cover? Some fan made it and the girl on the cover is Grace!

Love you guys!

Vote

Comment

Fan