Beneath the Surface

Beneath the Surface

Point of View i: The Manipulative
Point of View ii: The Broken One
Point of View iii: The Deceitful One

The Manipulative

"I'll do everything to have you. I will change the course of time; I will make the sun rise in the west and set in the east."

The Broken One

"I've been broken so many times, and believe me when I say I am beyond fixing."

The Deceitful One

"Not everything is what it seems, darling."

***

Kael Eliazer Deocareza is tired and bored of everything. He wants something new. He never thought that that something would be someone. Kael realized he aches for something unknown to him when he met Adah Michaiah Alfonso. He vows that he will make her his.

Adah suffered all her life. Constant pain and heartaches. All she wanted was to be happy. That is all. Is it that hard to give? But she discovered that she was not worthless as everyone had told her when she met Kael. She promises to be better to deserve him.

But here goes Luna Kaella Velasquez. She'd do everything to ruin everything dear to her enemies. She would play with them, dangling in her hands and will throw away once she's had torn their souls. She will make you believe the lie and ridicule the truth.

Little did they know, the moment Kael stepped inside the bar, the "new" he was searching for was not Adah, it was something greater and is already starting to unfold. 

***

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, places or person, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission in writing from e publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passes in a review.

Story written in Filipino-English
Started: January 10, 2020
Finished:

© lunaaa_17

WARNING:
I don't really write and I don't know how to write mature contents, so please bear with me. I just wanna try this out.