Flashbacks and London

--------(***)--------

FLASHBACK

--------(***)--------

"Anna, Anna, Anna" Niall yells coming down the hall. What happened Niall did you run out of food again? No but guess what! WHAT? I made it into the X-Factor! Ohh. What Anna is everything ok? Well I don't actually know because if you make it you'll leave me and I might not get to see you that much but other wise I'm really happy for you. Awe Anna is someone sad? Yes I guess? I guess I won't invite you to come see my auditions. Ok well I ho- wait what your inviting me come come see you perform! Yes(with his cute Irish laugh) OHH GOD NIALL YES I WOULD LOVE TOO! Ok then girly go pack the auditions are next week, but Ni there next week not tomorrow. I know I know but when it's time to go I wanna go and hit L.A. ok and um... wile I'm at it I'm going to the store do you want me to pick some food up for you. Do you have to even ask? Um.. no ok then go pack and get me some Nados!! and some food from the store. Ok bye! Bye Cutie

--------(***)--------

FLASHBACK ENDED

--------(***)--------

Hi  I'm Anna, Anna Tomlinson. But people call me by my middle name Jillian. Yes I have the same last name as Louis Tomlinson and yes were siblings ugg, hate that feeling cause according to Niall were NOTHING alike i have brown eyes Louis has green (I  Think). I super calm and he's super wild, but we have the same hair color mine is long, brown, and straight. And you get Louis's hair color right. Well yep that's me. I'e Known Niall since we were two and I've enjoyed sharing a flat with him. Yes i shared a flat still haven't meet the boys yet. IRONIC right?  My mom sometimes drops by to see me but thats all. My dad died in a car crash when i was born, well actually the day after I was born to be exact. But my dad was planing to leave my mom cause he couldn't handle a baby and yada yada yada. You get it right. Im a year younger than Niall so im 20. Yes before you ask Niall is 21 so it is Legal that he can drink in the US and UK. Louis and I's birthday is a year apart he was born December 24th 1991 and i was born December 24th 1992 at 13:47 or 1:42 in the morning and he was to so makes us exactly a year apart. People freak out when they know that I'm Louis's sister. 

•3 months after One Direction releases their What Makes You Beautiful album•.

"Hey mom I'm going to go to England Is that ok?" I ask kinda unsure what she says

"Um why sweetie?" She asks

"I want to just explore while I can and see it while it's summer." I say of course making up a lie.

"I- I guess as long as you safe, have money and, your phone on you at all times." She says in a now very serious tone.

"Yes mom I will and thank you, thank you THANK YOU!" I say while hugging her and then going upstairs to pack.

Clothes? Check.

Undergarments? Check.

Toiletries? Check.

Electronics? Check.

Hair ties? Check

I say as I think.

"Ok mom I bought my plane ticket and planes leaving in an hour and thirty minutes I must go now I love you and I'll be back in two weeks." I said walking down the stairs with my suitcase. She looked at me.  "I'll call you everyday to check up on you ok?" I say opening the door and rolling my stuff into the car.

"Ok sweetie I'm going to miss you and again be safe no drinking while driving ok?" She says hugging me on the verge of tears. "But why did you want to leave so suddenly I mean did I do something wrong I could fix it right away I ca-."

"No mom you didn't do anything wrong just like I said inside, I just want to explore England while I still can before I start uni."

I explained to her

"Ok well I see well now you must get going or your gonna miss your flight." she says pushing me to the door.

"Ok bye mom love you take care be safe while I'm not here." I yell

"Ok sweetie you too bye now." She says as I pull out the drive way.

_____________________________________

"Now boarding flight 223 to London, England." The lady at the boarding desk says. I give her my ticket and got on the plane grabbed my headphones. Well goodbye Georgia see you in two weeks.

______________________________________

"Ma'ma, ma'ma were here." He flight attendant said. "Nice, sweet, thank you." I say walking off the plane. just got to get my luggage and get a taxi. Not that hard eyy?

"Hi um could you take me to 259 Phillips Parkway please?" I say giving him a piece of paper where the address is on. "Yes ma'am I can do that for you."  The driver said quite flirtatious. Oh man this is going to be the longest ride of my life.

"Ok ma'am were here." He said turning around.

Oh god thank you. "Thank you for driving me." I say giving him tip money.

"Anytime, can I have your number?" he says. "Oh fuck no, now back off I've got to go meet my um... boyfriend ok so back off." I say wile closing the door and grabbing my luggage. _______________________________________________

Please Vote and comment on what you think Brighten my ideas. Sorry this 1st chapter sucks this is my first time writing and I will never have my reader vote and comment for another chapter but I might not always update everyday but ill try every week