Arrivals

*PRESENT DAY*

Ding.Dong..

I hear a door opening.

As well as muffled voices. Probably mom speaking to whoever is at the door.

The muffled voices continued as the front door shut closed.

So I know that the intruder- I mean person, is in the house.

I remove myself from my bed, and walk towards my closet, while messily leaving the bed sheets sprawled around the bed.

As I'm making my way there, a knock interrupted me, making me flinch.

"Ella, can I come in" I hear Aaron's deep voice.

"uh.. yeah sure." I answer uneasily.

I watch as the door opens and Aaron's tall figure walks in, his head held high as always. Wearing his signature dark jeans and leather jacket.

"How you doing El?' He asks casually, trying to hide the uneasiness in his voice.

"Who's outside?" I say in response, demanding without answering his question.

I'm pretty sure he figured out I was getting pretty frightened of the fact that someone was here other then the rest of the family.

Since the past few months. I haven't been able to make myself less isolated, other then the therapy sessions that Connor has me go to.

I felt my breathing getting heavier by the second. As the reality sunk in that somebody, who I don't know is in the house.

"Listen Ella, you have to calm down." He said trying to get me to relax.

"Come on, just sit down." he said taking me over to the bed, having me sit down, while sitting down himself as well, as our legs swing off the bed.

He puts one arm around me, resting his hand on my shoulder. Making me flinch and back off a bit.

Hurt flashed across his face.

Which made me feel a tad bit of guilt.

"Ella, I'm not going to hurt you." he said in a soft voice.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in a warm brotherly hug.

Aaron isn't that hard headed, he knows for sure something happened that night.

And he knows not to talk about it.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows something happened.

Except for Conner, he knew since day one exactly what happened.

"Calm down Ella, it's ok."

He knows better than to touch me. He knows I don't like that. I told him many times before.

So I decide to do what I do after the flashbacks, the dreams, pretty much anything that reminds me of what happened that night, that haunts me to this day.

I sobbed.

Pretty loudly may I add.

Tears sliding down, one after another down my face.

"Please! Just don't touch me!" I got out between my tears. Pretty much sobbing the words out.

I sprung off the bed, his hand falling to his side.

Aaron looked taken back.

He got up and started walking towards me.

Him taking a step forward, me a step back.

Continuing like this until I bumped into a hard figure behind me.

Shoot. Please be Conner..I don't need more people touching me..

I slowly turned my head around to be faced with...

"Carter?"

Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for the people supporting so far.

Your awesome!

~xox

~Share/vote/comment~

Thanks for whoever reads this.

2 votes for the next chapter!

~I'll make chapters longer if I get more votes.