"Got a bigger one in case you two change your mind and decide you're hungry." He laughed as he balanced the box like he was auditioning for an act in a circus. All he would need to do was trip, send the pizza flying and he would get the part of a clown.

Eventually we all sat down to watch a movie. By the time the second one was over, Sean got up from next to me and stretched with a yawn.

"I'm going to head home." He looked at the others before me, and then reached out to take my hand, as he led me to the front door.

Stepping outside, he pulled me into his arms and leaned down to kiss me.

"Tomorrow, I'm taking you somewhere." He released my lips and stroked my face.

"Where?" I breathlessly asked.

"You'll see." He winked and kissed me again. "I'll pick you up at ten." He kissed me again, then pulled out his keys as he headed towards his car. "I'll text you later." He waved as he climbed in the car.

I wished he never had to leave. The night would seem so long without him.

I stood there waving until I couldn't see his car any more. Eventually I turned to rejoin my family.

***

At 9:45am, I received a text from Sean to say he was on his way. After a quick check in the mirror, I quickly ran down the stairs.

"Bye." I shouted to anyone who was listening as I ran out the front door, slamming it shut behind me.

I didn't have to wait long, as I saw his car pull into my street.

"Hi." I happily sang as I climbed into the passenger seat.

"Hey you." He leaned over to kiss me. "How you feeling?" He turned back to the road as he pulled away.

"Great." I smiled, and I meant it. Every time I saw him I felt blissfully happy. "So where are we going?" I looked around, hoping for a clue.

"You'll have to wait till we get there." He winked.

We hadn't been driving for long when we turned into a small car park, surrounded by lots of trees.

Before we'd even parked the car just stopped. Sean tried to start it again, but nothing happened. He hit his steering wheel with mild frustration.

"Where the heck are you?" He said more to himself as he looked through the window, towards the trees. I had no idea who he was talking about and before I could ask, the car started to move forward, making me scream.

"It's okay." Sean tried to reassure me. "Look!" He pointed out of the windscreen as the car stopped, and there I saw Kelly, Paul and James laughing as I slowly started to understand, but not completely. "Not frigging funny!" Sean shouted as he jumped out of the car.

I stayed there, glued to my seat. I was feeling pretty shaken up, still unsure what had happened exactly. I could hear Sean still shouting, but I had tuned out what was being said. I was still trying to get my head around what had just happened. I hadn't even noticed my door opening as Sean knelt down.

"Erin?" He soothed as he tried to remove my hands from where they firmly gripped the seat. "Erin?" I slowly looked towards him as I realised he was there talking to me. I smiled at him as he managed to release my hands and reach over to undo my seat belt.

Quietly he helped me out of the car, shutting the door behind me.

"Erin, I'm so sorry." Kelly stepped in front of me and reached out to give me a hug. "I forget you're not used to us all and our powers."