thirty

luke

four months later

two months ago, i wasn't fine but after a few weeks, i thought and got over her.

avery left. at first, i wonder why, and ashton told me everything. by that, she was in love with me. he said that she left to give me time and she can't handle it. and now, i don't know if she's moved on or what but i hope she's happy. so right now, i'm in manchester again. wanna know why? because i'm now in love with avery. and this is how i'll start it. i made another fan account on twitter and what i'll do is message her from the start with the exact words i said on how we started the conversation. but i'll change it a bit. let's just hope that she forgets about what happened so that she won't know that it's me.

i was in the park, thinking of what else to do to get her back. but i hope my plan works.

avery

four months ago, i left and went back. i hope the boys are happy. i hope luke is doing fine.

i decided to go walk in the park
because i feel like it. and i wore leggings, a white shirt and my converse. i fixed my hair with a high ponytail and i got my phone and head out.

*

after a short walk in the park, i took a seat on the bench and rested there. i got my phone and earphones, and listened to music. i was at the middle of the song until i got a twitter notification.

"@/kittenmukey followed you on twitter"

(a/n: all the usernames are made up, including the first book)

i pressed the notification and i was now on twitter. here's a fact, i still kept my account. i wouldn't dare to delete it.

then i heard the sound again.

"@/kittenmukey dmed you"

i immediately pressed it and saw his message.

kittenmukey: hello :-) i love muke! i was wondering if you wanna be friends?

i thought about it and remembered luke. i smiled at the thought of him.

pengylucas: sure, why not?

kittenmukey: :-)

pengylucas: what's your name?

kittenmukey: luke. lol, weird. i'm a fanboy haha

pengylucas: haha. i've met a person named luke too. and he was one of the best people in my life.

i stood up and started to walk. so his name is luke?

luke

"he's one of the best people in my life."

i smiled as the thought of that. knowing that she's talking about me. i thought she hates me right now but no, she's happy. i'm still surprised that she hasn't changed her username, even if it's just replacing a single letter from that, its still @/pengylucas.

avery

while walking, i started to questioned him,

pengylucas: so you're luke? like the one that i love?

by love, i mean i'm still in love with him. but i think, the luke i'm texting right now, is thinking that luke is my favorite member.

i was still walking, looking at my phone until i bumped into someone. my phone dropped and so as that person. i got the phone and when i looked at the screen, i thought it was mine because it was on twitter dms, and it has the exact person, @/kittenmukey and also the conversation is the same. but then i realized it's not mine because the phone is black. mine is white. how did my phone fucking turned to black? i looked up and saw the person looking down and looking at my phone, probably getting the feeling of confusion too. he looked up at me and our eyes met. it can't be luke, right? or am i dreaming?

"luke,'' i said, shocked as fuck.

"avery,"

"you're kittenmukey?" i asked and he nodded slowly. we exchanged phones and moments of silence filled us.

okay, so i have to start this, not thinking that i'm directing this straight to him, "so here's the truth: ever since you never replied to my message a year ago, i reread our messages again. also twitter. and then i thought about liking you. i knew that you liked me that time but i never told you because i already thought that you'll never feel the same way, which i was right because we met again that time and you also met flo," i paused.

"so right now, i was thinking these past few months, and i really can't get over it, knowing that i have that feeling over someone.., and that person is you" i said and luke looked at me which made me continue. "luke, i like you. a lot. but that's actually more than that. luke, i've fallen in love with you. and until now. i'm in love with you, luke" i confessed to him, not caring if i said it now because i'm really deeply in love with him.

he didn't say anything. just stood there and looked down. i shook my head, tears starting to form, and turned around leaving him. until he got my wrist and turned me around and was met with soft, pink lips. we kissed passionately and luke cupped my cheeks. i felt his soft, wet, rosy cheeks onto mine, knowing that he has been crying too. we both pulled away until luke spoke up.

"i'm in love with you too, avery. i just didn't know what to say because i was just so happy that you feel the same way too" he said and i smiled at him.

"please be my girlfriend, will you, avery smith?" he asked me.

"a million yeses, luke. of course" i replied to him and we both smiled.

i kissed his lips once again, knowing that luke feels the same, he made me feel.. well, it was everything, to be honest. we started as friends to best friends. at first, i only liked him as a friend but fixing my thoughts made me fall for him.., hard. ever since that conversation on twitter, he made me feel loved and wanted again. he helped me through all the problems i had and helped me fixed it. he saved me since day one. he made me feel protected. he made me feel happy. he putted everything back. he fixed my life.

and thats how i feel again. i feel complete. well, i'm complete.

THE END.

*

it's the end. don't worry, now, there will be an epilogue since the first book does not. :)