Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Tiffany pov

Sittin here listening to ‘Memories Back Then’ on my Ipod while doing homework. I start to get bored so I walk downstairs and watch t.v.. My momma come out her room looking like she finna go to clubbin’. I stared at her a little.

Momm- what?

Me- Nun, you look good.

Momm- thanks hun, Im not gone be back til’  Monday, you gone be alright for 3 days?

Me- Yeah momma have fun....

Okay. so some of you are probably like why she leaving? Where she going for 3 days? Well, you see when I was ten, she met a man named Michael and they been out on the town together and everything. It’s so cute. I just wish she was at home more. 

Me- bye momma

Momm- Bye Love, Be safe

~3 hours l8r~ 1 am

I got bored of  t.v.,  so I went to my room and get my phone. I looked at it and it didn’t have any notifications. i sighed and got up to run the bath. I went in the room and pulled otu my sleeping clothes. On my way back in the bathroom, my phone buzzed. it was a text form my bestie, Kia

Kia: Tiffany, Call me when you get out the Bath Tub.

How she know I was gettin’ in the tub? My phone buzzed again.

Kia: If You are wondering, you always get in the tub at this time at my house, so I assumed.

I had to text back.

Me: Nice guess. Give me 15 min bhoo.

Kia: Kk

20 mins later~

I hopped out the tub and dried off. I lotioned my body and added deordorant.
I sat on my bed and turned my Ipod on to my K. Michelle playlist. Her songs always keep my spirits up.

I called Mykia for her to tell me wassup.

*Phone Convo*

Ringing.....

Kia- Hello?

Me- haee Kia Its Tiffany, What is it that you needed to tell me?

Kia- Ohh hae hun bun. I just wanted to know what your plans for the weekend are?