21

August

I've been takin' this whole singin' thing serious, so I met up with a lot of labels this whole Christmas break. I wanted to go with YMCMB because that's basically NOLA, but they were draggin' they feet, so I went with Def Jam.

Anyway, enough with my shit, lemme ride over to Li's house.

Lindsey

I was sitting on the couch watching Love and Hip Hop Atlanta re-runs when I hear bangin' on my door. I know damn well niggas mama's taught them some home training.

I swung the door open and yelled

"What -"

I was pushed up against the wall and kissed. I didn't want to kiss back, but whoever was kissin' me held onto my arm tightly, so I had no choice.

"REALLY?"

The nigga that was kissing me suddenly stopped. I got a good look at him, and it was that Kenny nigga.

"No, Aug.. I didn't-"

"NAH! FUCK DAT! I CAME OVER HERE AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I MADE IT! I MADE IT INTO THE INDUSTRY AND OFF THE STREETS, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!"

"August PLEASE! Let me explain!"

"Fuck you're explanation and fuck you and this nigga. Just when I was beginnin' to see a future wit' us."

He turned and walked away, but I stood in front of him with tears.

"August. I love YOU! I only want YOU!"

"Get out of my face before I do and say somethin' I'll regret."

He walked around me and drove away. Kenny was still in my house acting like nothing had happened.

"Hey bae-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT! I HAD THE BEST RELATIONSHIP I COULD'VE EVER HAD AND YOU FUCKED IT UP!"

"Ba-"

"GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!!"

He jumped off the couch and damn near ran out the house.

I slide down my fridge and cried my eyes out. I wish Sky was home so she could hold me and tell me everything will be okay, but she's out with one of her hoes.

30 minutes later

I haven't gotten a text or a phone call from August. I have a headache and Skyler told me that she was on the way home.

"LINDSEY?!?" I heard her.

" In here." I said weakly.

She ran inside and hugged me to tightly. I cried even more. No one could ever understand my love for August. Even though we've only been together for a few, I've been through so much with him in that short time if feels like I've known him forever. By the time Sky let me go, I had already made a wet stain on her shirt.

"So Ken just walked in and kissed you?"

"Yeah he covered my eyes too. I couldn't. I couldn't get out of his grip!"

I burst into more tears and then Skyler starts to rub my back and rocks me back and forth.

Monday Morning. Back to school.

Lindsey

I got over the whole August situation a little quick than I expected but it's whatever. Sky keeps telling me to talk to him, but if he wanted to speak he would've responded to my many text I've sent him.

I took a 10 minute shower, lotioned up, brushed my teeth, put on my blue jeans, white tee, and my Bred 1's then untwisted my hair so it was curly.

I also put on light makeup.

I had also received an email from a modeling agency this morning saying that they wanted to meet with me after school.

When I made it downstairs Skyler was walking out of the door.

"Li, ride to school with me!"

"Okay, chill."

I grabbed a protein bar and headed out with my main.

August

I woke up this mornin' with a random groupies arms around my waist.

"Aye..." I said in a rough husky voice.

"I'm leaving" She got out of bed with her hair everywhere. She started stumblin' when she got to my bedroom door, but managed to get the hell out.

When I heard the front door close, I did the hygiene thing and put on a green Crooks and Castles shirt, True Religion jeans and my green KD's.

I feel some type of way today. I'm actually gonna see Lindsey since the break. I wish I would've let her explain to me everything that happened, but hey. It's time to fuck and duck.

First Period

To be honest... I was really looking forward to seeing Lin. I miss her a lot. She really changed a nigga.

When I walked into first period I see her on her phone. As usual. When she looked up she looked at me. She had no emotion written on her face and then looked back down at her phone.

I sat down in my normal desk that was right next to hers and waited. I waited for her to say somethin' like 'happy late New Years' or somethin' but I got nothin' at all.

After School

Lindsey

Today was... weird.

August was just watching me the whole day.

I waited for Skyler to come out to the car so she could drive me to my meeting and my first photo shoot. Out of the corner of my eye, I see August walking up to me. Here we go with that bullshit.

"So you can't speak?" He asked irritated.

"You wasn't tryna hear me speak the other week." I said with a noticeable attitude. I really wasn't in the mood.

"Man, whateva. Just come by my house later to get yo shit."

"Okay, I'll go over and drop yo shit off too."

After that Skyler came just in time and we took off. I still got love for Aug, but I know that when he may become famous he'll change. I guess it's best that we spilt up... who knows?