THE GIRLS

*JULIA'S P.O.V*

I'm really happy for all of us. And Sammy acually kissed lou such magical things.

" Hi guys um this is my new girlfriend Tasha, Tasha Pedding." said Liam they meet at the mall.

"And this is Quinn April MY new girlfriend" Zayn had also met her at the mall.

Tasha had tan skin with brown eyes and shoulder length wavy brown almost black hair. Quinn was so pale she could be a vampire she had deep black eyes and short stright black hair. The two girls reaaly got along with all of us. We told the two boys the news and the were very happy for louis. Later we watched Toy Story 1,2,and 3 (all Liam's choice) while eating pizza, applebess take out and they opens a Nandos so we got Nandos take out WE'RE SUCH PIGS!

"Hey let's all get some sleep I'm perched" I said letting a yawn escape.

So Louis slept with Sammy, I slept with Niall, Siya slept with Harry, Tasha slept with Liam, leaving Zayn to sleep with Quinn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Sammy P.O.V*

"Hey Sammy want to go on our first date tonight?"
"Yeah Louis, where we going?"
"Surprise shhh."
"Ugh fine if you must"
"Oh oh I must." he said LOL

<at 12:00>

"Sammy we are leaving at two."
"That means I only have two hours to get ready holy crude C'MON GIRLS" I yelled

I hopped into the shower and washed up got out and started to brush my teeth when Tasha came in
"Where are you going?" I shrugged my shoulders in a 'I don't know' way
"LOUIS SHOULD SAMMY DRESS CAUSALY OR FORMALY?"she yelled
"CAUSALY DRESSY!" He replied

I can out and Tasha changed me into a black shirt with sleeves that end an inch below your elbow that had a Hershey kiss on it that said 'Free Kisses' on it, sparkly short jean shorts.

Siya but in the assecerise and made me put on purple knee high socks with black wedged sneakers with spikes, five bracelets going up my one arm, with silver earrings.

Then Quinn did my make up. She put a light gold eyeshadow on my eyes, light pink lipstick and light tan blush with a lot of concealer.

Then Julia did my hair. She put it up in a bun then released it where my ponytail twisted like Ariana Grandas hair would and hair sprayed it to make it stay.

Then I did my nails and I painted the a pattern of yellow and light blue.

As you can see, I do nails, Juls does hair, Quinn does make up, Siya does asserise, and Tasha does outfits.

I walked downstairs and Louis's jaw dropped.

"You look amazing, or should I say amaZAYN lol but seriously you look beutiful."louis told me as I blushed

"Aw thx babe"
"Lets go the limos waiting outside"