Killing Lies Pt. 1

"Hey, you guys, you up yet?" I could hear Nick yell from outside.

"Ugh," Julian and I yelled in unison.

"Come on! Ryan sent me to wake you up, so get your asses ready, we have stuff to do!"

I lifted my head and saw Julian was still half asleep. Jet lag really had an effect on him.

"Wake up, Casablancas, you heard Nick."

"Can't we just stay like this?"

"I wish we could," I started, pulling away from him, "but I don't need to hear Ryan's nagging at me for the moment."

I stood up and heard Julian snicker.

"You have a cute butt."

I forgot I was naked.

"Pervy, much?" I smirked, grabbing a towel and heading into the bathroom.

After a shower, randomly putting on my He-Man shirt and black jeans that Nick have me (yes, he gave me his pants), and waking up Julian 3 more times, I opened the door and walked face first into Nick, causing us to kiss a little but at the same time break our noses.

"Fucking hell! Why were you standing right in front of the door?" I shouted at him.

"Sorry! Nice pants," he commented, rubbing his nose while smiling. "And nice kiss! I wonder how Julian would feel about that..."

"Don't you dare," I glared at him. But it was already too late.

He pushed past me, laughing and yelling: "Julian, Julian, guess what?! A.L. gave me a good morning k-"

I wrapped my hand around his mouth, Julian looking at us both, confused.

"Don't worry about what he was about to say, m'kay?"

I felt something wet hit my palm.

"Ew, did you just fucking lick my palm? Not gonna let go if you promise not to tell."

"Mhmm," I heard him agree.

I moved my hand and Julian looked more confused.

"Like I said, don't worry about it."

Julian shrugged and walked into the bathroom.

"Why would you do that?" I furiously whispered at him.

"You guys made up?"

"Well, yeah, so?"

"You're forgiving him that easily? Why?"

He looked emotionless, which I hated about him, cause I could never tell how he was feeling.

"What's with the 21 questions, man?"

"You were literally sick to your stomach and you forgive him that easily? Are you that stupid Annabel-Lee?"

"Hey, I'm not fucking stupid! Where is this conversation coming from?"

Nick sighed as he walked towards me. I tensed up as he pecked me in my lips and started walking to the door.

"I've been told to watch out for you, for my sanity."

He walked out, and I dropped into my chair, shocked and confused.

Why did he just kiss me? Julian's right in the bathroom, he could of walked out right when he had done it. Speaking of Julian, Nick knows that I love him, why would he try to pull a move so fucking stupid like that?

"Annabel-Lee, you okay? You look like you're about to be sick," Julian said worriedly, running towards me.

"I'm fine," I lied.

"Where's Nick?"

"He went downstairs."

"Well, we should head down there too, eh?" he smiled, picking me up bridal style.

"Jesus, you're so fucking heavy," he breathed out.

"Put me down then!" I said as he walked towards the door.

"Open the door please," he panted.

He carried me over the threshold and tried to drop me, but it didn't work.

"You'll never learn, Jules."

He stared at me shocked.

"What?"

"You've... never called me Jules before. Ever."

"Well, I'm warming up to it," I smirked, pressing the elevator button.

The doors opened and Nick was standing there. I felt myself tense up again.

"A.Lee, what's wrong?" Julian asked worriedly.

"Nothing, Jules."

"Ha, she's calling him Jules now. Way to be late." Nick retorted smartly.

I felt my hand turn into a fist but Jules grabbed a hold of it, turning my face to see the worry in his eyes.

"I'm fine, honest."

"That seems far-fetched," Julian mumbled, dragging me into the elevator.

Why me?