Chapter 1- Something Smells Fishy...

[This story is about Club Penguin ( It takes place INSIDE Club penguin, not me playing it ) and includes my penguin, others, and some of the mascots. Enjoy!]

I watched as water dripped from the melting iceberg, thinking of what to do. It was the hottest day of the year! The snow was melting, even the iceberg. A penguin put on it's hardhat and took out it's jackhammer. The noise drove me insane. "Excuse me?" I said.

The driller stopped what he (I know now it was a guy) was doing and gave me a dirty look. "What do YOU want?!" he said irritably. "I would like to try and tip the iceberg in peace, thank you very much. And with that, he started drilling again. i sighed, stood up, dusted my hands off, and went to my igloo.

"Party in my Iggy" played in the background as I went to my boss desk, (Yes, thats what they call them) and looked at the newspaper. "Hottest day of the year since 2007!" the headline read. "Today is the hottest day of the year since 2007! This is not right. It's the middle of november. Not June, Not july, November. Gary (The Gadget Guy) has ben looking into this. Herbet may be behind this, but we are not quite sure. Check into next week's issue for more info."

A notification quickly popped up as i exited the newspaper. It was a postcard. But it was blank. The only thing on it was a little EPF logo in the middle. "Wait.." I thought to myself. "Doesn't that mean, Everyday Phoning Facility?" I quickly moved my mouse to the bottom right corner of the screen to Recycle it. But of course, I didn't make it there.

When i swiped my mouse over the card, words appeared. And it told me to report to the EveryDay Phoning Facility, and it was important. "Hmm.." I said aloud this time. "Something smells fishy.."

~0~o~0

A/N: Hi! GRRR ITS A SHORT CHAPTER! Thank you for Reading!! I will try to update again today.... See Ya!!!

-Update 4/23/14-

© 2014

All rights reserved.

Please know that If a persons decides to copy one of my stories and take the credit for it, please tell me immediately. The person will be punished by the government. Literally. Sorry for the unhappy non humorous note but it's gotta be done.

-LOOK